I dont know the man and never met but I'v seen dogs with his stuff in it and it was of decent enough standard there plenty yards in england ireland Scotland Wales that I'm sure have stock that goes back to Brian nuttalls I think the man has done alot more good than bad for terriers over the years. The lad not happy with the pup he shouldn't have bought it put the time and looking after into pup over the next few weeks he will more than likely be up and bouncing around.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

Evrything I've got or bread has come of Brian since about 2007 I've had 1 bitch who won't work badgers out of the lot the rest have worked to a good standard what keeps me happy to the best quarry in hard conditions am not saying all his dogs are the best but if you use your head and choose dogs what u have seen work or no people who have worked them you can have a very good yard of dogs

• Like 3

No one is slating the man and I for sure ain't, never met him before, also didn't say he wasn't happy with his pup was just a bit young, I will keep posted on how it gets on as I'm sure it will be up and bouncing about in no time, just one price then another then a wrong age, maby it is due to ill health I wasn't aware of that, but pup wasn't 6 weeks and wasn't supposed to be 350. Anyway I've got what I wanted which was another opinion and a few PM from some decent lads, who do know him, cheers.

Big trg anyone who nows me nows ime as straight as they come Brian's short term memory is f****d mate he not a theif or con man and he is the sort of man to spend hours of his own time at night educating and offering advice to young lads who just starting out he sells pups that's that not a lot agree with me included but it is what it is I can guarrentee you that it's purely down to memory and old age mate he's a good man with a good heart

• Like 1

I'll take your word for it mate and like I said keep yous updated on pup, I wasn't aware of his situation and maby it is down to that if it is and I knew I would never have said anything on this.

Zilverhaze ...He was compos mentos enough to ask for more money not less knowing the lad wanted the pup and lied that it was older than it was .I'm afraid your words ,whilst meant well are biased a bit by your own success .

The first time I met Brian was here in County Meath.

There was a few car loads of us travelling along a country road early in the morning and myself and my mate ran out of petrol (we were young and wild and didn't give a shit about anything, LOL.) but thankfully a few hundred yards from a petrol station which wasn't open yet.

We abandoned ship and jumped in with Brian who was driving his blue Transit van behind us.

We spent the day in his company and when he dropped us back that afternoon he put his hand in his pocket, took out his wallet and asked us how much did we need for petrol.

Always remembered that and think it spoke volumes about the gentleman.

LOL, the last time I spoke to Brian was in an hotel and I was drunk and he was drinking orange.

Bet he felt like telling me to f**k off, LOL.

• Like 2

Zilverhaze ...He was compos mentos enough to ask for more money not less knowing the lad wanted the pup and lied that it was older than it was .I'm afraid your words ,whilst meant well are biased a bit by your own success .

. Disagree mate not biased just a opinion made threw years of interactions. And dealings with the man and no way am I blind to what other people have walked away with good and bad mate more than a cuple of lines to be had the reason i done well is because I am Paitent and a good judge of character i watch and listen to people worth listening to with first hand experience with what I want to acquire
  • Like 1

There was a few car loads of us travelling along a country road early in the morning and myself and my mate ran out of petrol (we were young and wild and didn't give a shit about anything, LOL.) but thankfully a few hundred yards from a petrol station which wasn't open yet.

We abandoned ship and jumped in with Brian who was driving his blue Transit van behind us.

We spent the day in his company and when he dropped us back that afternoon he put his hand in his pocket, took out his wallet and asked us how much did we need for petrol.

LOL, the last time I spoke to Brian was in an hotel and I was drunk and he was drinking orange.

i bought my dog off him when he had a old blue transit, even though it was new and everything to what we could dream ov. He even give me a lift home after I got the train to his home area. He dropped me home and a good man and advice. Dog turned out great too.
  • Like 1

I won't say another word on it because it seems to be a sore point . Maybe time he packed in the farming .

. Mate I hope that it seems to be a sore point isent aimed at me because it defffinatley is not his life his dogs he can do what he wants,,,, I belive whole heartedly he is not out to have anyone's pants down thats all i was sayin

Bet anyone that was there did,lol your hard on the ears when sober but with drink your like a bad record,lol.

• Like 3
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I