TRG what age is the lad? Surely if he was going to BN for a pup he has been around digging dogs and dogs in general. Did he not think the pup looked a bit young are was he peeing his pants because it was a nuttal. You say you aren't on here to slate the man but clearly are and have.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the word fact used on THL f***ing hell , bring on darcy and bluck , All i see is at best 2nd hand and hearsay long summer ahead ladies

Guy goes to dog dealer, gets pants pulled down is hardly news.       Should have and could have walked away.

Still say Nuttall should off used his years to advise the lad not do him up the arse to the tune of £350 ffs .The blame lies squarely with seller here not the young lad .

Posted Images

He's tried calling but no answer, also asked 250 for it and when the lad got there told him 350, anyway I don't know him personally and he's not here to back himself so I'm not going to judge, was just for another opinion, and cheers, Atb.

£350 :icon_eek: did he get a car along with it for that money.

• Like 1

TRG what age is the lad? Surely if he was going to BN for a pup he has been around digging dogs and dogs in general. Did he not think the pup looked a bit young are was he peeing his pants because it was a nuttal. You say you aren't on here to slate the man but clearly are and have.

When did I slate the man? Apart from telling the truth I've not said a bad word about him, he's about 16/17. As far as I've been told you just need his number and give him a call and more than likely he will have pups on the ground the majority of the time.

• Like 1

You had to come on the hunting life to get everyone's opinion about the age of a pup. Have you no eyes of your own. A fool could see that pup was a bit young. But you put it on here and his name all on hearsay. So yes you are on here to slate the man at least be honest. If BN wants to breed 20 litters a year and sell them all to young idiots with to much money that's up to him. I don't agree with it but it's none of my business.

I won't say another word on it because it seems to be a sore point . Maybe time he packed in the farming .

. Mate I hope that it seems to be a sore point isent aimed at me because it defffinatley is not his life his dogs he can do what he wants,,,, I belive whole heartedly he is not out to have anyone's pants down thats all i was sayin

Aimed at anyone who thinks this acceptable or excusable which clearly some do .

You had to come on the hunting life to get everyone's opinion about the age of a pup. Have you no eyes of your own. A fool could see that pup was a bit young. But you put it on here and his name all on hearsay. So yes you are on here to slate the man at least be honest. If BN wants to breed 20 litters a year and sell them all to young idiots with to much money that's up to him. I don't agree with it but it's none of my business.

If me telling a true story is slating the man he's obviously up to no good! It's Not a wind up, maby the sun don't shine out his arse as much as yous think, does putting a good word in on this get you a free pup? Never seen so many brown noses before.

• Like 1

If me telling a true story is slating the man he's obviously up to no good! It's Not a wind up, maby the sun don't shine out his arse as much as yous think, does putting a good word in on this get you a free pup? Never seen so many brown noses before.

AND a bigger fool would sell a pup that young.

How do you get your money back if the dog don't graft- if the mans mind is shot? I'm sorry but £350 for any pup/breeding is a f***ing piss take in my book.fingers crossed the dog makes the grade for the lad.atb dc

• Like 2

How do you get your money back if the dog don't graft- if the mans mind is shot? I'm sorry but £350 for any pup/breeding is a f***ing piss take in my book.fingers crossed the dog makes the grade for the lad.atb dc

I hope so too dc mate, exactly if he can't remember the age of a pup he's not going to take one back he can't remember is his or not, atb

• Like 2

put it through his living room window.. :laugh:

• Like 2

put it through his living room window.. :laugh:
. Hasta la vista puppy lol
  • Like 3
  • BIG TRG changed the title to I