Stadium Of Shite

the gravy was very thin up there today, empty seats allover about 30k there at most

see how many turn up next season in shit league, not alot i guess

up the TOON well do the north east proud next season

rafas the man who will the spackems get if moysie walks ha ha

dave jones lol

• Like 1

anyone has to be more "alive" than moyes the bloke is like a corpse- to the mags on here -you want to hope that Ashley gives raffa the money to build on or i can see him walking -possibly Arsenal but good luck to yous anyway

well lets see how sunderland like it in the sh,t league,won a nice bet on then today ,and ive already put a bet on they wont bounce straight back up ,they would have to change manager for sure and get some new players up ,we wernt here this year to keep them up,id love to see boro stay up ,me and the family will be having a nice meal out tomorrow on sunderland many thanks

You just take it on the chin and come again.

Yes we relegated but not by the scum.

The record books will show we sent them down below off the back of 6 in a row.

KEEP THE FAITH

SUNDERLAND TILL WE DIE

A Design For Life

FTM

And the half dozen bed wetters on here lol

I've tried, really tried to establish a a link max between the famous in pennywell safc and a manic street preachers song max ....

So come on max ..... spill

We got what we deserved for signing Moyes in the first place,no ambition and negative football.A team like Sunderland that's always in a relegation battle need a manager that will go for it and try and grab points here and there.There was only a few games played at start of season and he publicly announced we were already in a relegation battle,I knew we were in trouble then .

• Like 1

mick who would you like to see to take over sunderland,and what changes do you think have to be made to take you straight back up,as at the minute its a big ask after the way sunderland have played this year