Dogs Or Bitches.

A good male have been the best I seen graft work terriers included. Bitches can be good but even the top coursing animals were males ,they will always have the edge when everything else equal .bitches seen some good uns but thebitches are harder ta find and of course the bonded type animals can not be in the same league at times has the independent type grafter , some will and only seem to be able to work with a strong bond others it don't make a difference and graft under any scenario handler etc. Does this matter well that open to opinion etc.atb bunnys.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitches dont piss up the back of your strides

Always thought the same about bitches being loyal and maturing quicker,but kept a dog back and he's just the same loyal . Kept a bitch this time and she is no where as mature at her age as her mothe

As the terriermen say "a doggy bitch" is the dream , I've heard that bitches have more fire but I just click more with bitches

I have had both and I prefer bitches. A dog can be very stubborn and a c<^t to break out when a bitch is in heat around the place.

I found bitches easier to train, start working from an earlier age and are more loyal.

One thing though is you can give a dog a belt if he is acting the bollix, scraping with other dogs etc. Give a bitch a belt and she will never forget it!!

• Like 1

A good male have been the best I seen graft work terriers included. Bitches can be good but even the top coursing animals were males ,they will always have the edge when everything else equal .bitches seen some good uns but thebitches are harder ta find and of course the bonded type animals can not be in the same league at times has the independent type grafter , some will and only seem to be able to work with a strong bond others it don't make a difference and graft under any scenario handler etc. Does this matter well that open to opinion etc.atb bunnys.

Good post bill makes a lot of sense cheers

Aint read whole thread but bitches for me, dogs stopping every 5 steps to dribble a few drips a pish does my nut in, cocking there legs on my kids toys is another, fcuk that haha they stubborn b*****ds an i just dont gel with them properly, my bitches are in kennels so if they come in season then its okay just get wife or kids to wash it more often haha but generally keep the bitches nice an fit during season an they dont come in. Its took its toll tho as 8 years now iv had bitch miss break downs cos she been fit, an now i want her to come in season she wont haha only dogs i like are ones in other folks kennels haha

I've heard this before about keeping them fit stops em coming in must admit I own 2 dogs I like there atitude I find bitches moody and hard to work out at times I know some say dogs are headstrong but I like a dog that can do his own thing. Ended up with a bitch pup this time I'm looking forward to see how I get on with her. Seems abit easier to work with so far but early days still.

I suppose a good animals a good animal when all said and done dog or bitch.

Hope she turns into wat ye want pal, i agree with most that dogs are great grafters if ye get a good un, especially for the gritty jobs anyways iv found, but tbh i only need a lurcher that will work with me these days and do as its told, and very rarely do i ask em to do the grittier jobs, who knows what future holds tho haha

its strange really how some differ in temp of the same sex, unless its the type of dogs been used in the mix of a lurcher .I Had a kelpie x collie x grey bitch few years ago,i think spoke of her before , she was hard as nails, she tackle anything on 4 legs , she been bitten few times , but it never bothered her, her temp was nothing like the other male collie xs ive had , not sensitive , no manic attitude like some colliexs can be . But she was dangerous with other dogs and people . i t was her down fall in the end , she went for my wife , one day and would have had her,, if had intervened so i put her down , with me she was brill no prob do anything for me, tackle what ever i put her on, but nobody else . so you can get tough bitches out there as well , but i prefer male dog as ive said before easy to live with and work all year, where you carnt with a bitch when they break down.

Dogs every time for me, bitchs seem to get gong well and then the season tips in and ruins the sport, last bitch I kept was as game as any dog but soon as she come into season she as a nightmare wouldn't eat, whinged constantly lol

Edited by arcticgun