Until someone invents a dig your terrier simulator then this will have to pass as entertainment .What starts as light hearted fun escalates to full blown threats lol.Some people just cant take a joke .ill not tarnish your good name no more Lutra .

Foxy, I apologise if I've ever said any such insinuations towards yourself, however, it's only natural like many members will realise to defends oneself. I'm like many others, helped so many and then get crapped upon. "Don't forget Bert Gripton helped many a person but died a pauper, a slim ball even entered his cottage and stole his mounted specimens off his wall. However, as usual I'm jumping the gun. We all have have flaws! 'Live in the present the past is gone"! Once again I send my apologies!

WHoa !!! what you apologising for mate ,tis my bad not yours .The pms have you down as one of the good guys and thats good enough for me .Im guilty of being lead astray by those wishing me to do their dirty work but f**k them tbh ,they arnt man enough to say boo to a goose .Users ill not be speaking to in future .Apologies to you mate and i wish you all the best and good health .

Regards FD

Thank you, that speaks volumes!

• Like 2

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My grandfather, God rest him once told me there's always two things you'll find in a crowd. Fools and cowards. That always stuck with me and will to the day I die. Maybe I'm wrong but there's so

Bad state of affairs when booth slates ya

I wish you was cos I'm f....d if I can pronounce your avatar name....

Posted Images

I am sparticus

i thought you were Jimmy saville

Your an odd lad

lolololololol,

You do realise its a monday dont ye, i find yer better buzzing evo stik at weekends

you rake everybody but don't like being raked lololol, gorilla glue is much better.

Atleast rake me, instead a just randomly calling me a beast, thats not rakin tho is it, thats silly.

awwwk sorry dalling, didn't realise you were so sensitive.

No sensitive in slightest, just dont understand why you would start talking about a peado when that was nowt do with convo, makes me wonder about you tbh, why ye thinking about peodos?? Summat ye wanna get off ye chest??

lololol the reverse psychology, not me fella, my speedos still have the s on
I am sparticus
i thought you were Jimmy saville

Your an odd lad

lolololololol,

You do realise its a monday dont ye, i find yer better buzzing evo stik at weekends

you rake everybody but don't like being raked lololol, gorilla glue is much better.

Atleast rake me, instead a just randomly calling me a beast, thats not rakin tho is it, thats silly.

awwwk sorry dalling, didn't realise you were so sensitive.

No sensitive in slightest, just dont understand why you would start talking about a peado when that was nowt do with convo, makes me wonder about you tbh, why ye thinking about peodos?? Summat ye wanna get off ye chest??

lololol the reverse psychology, not me fella, my speedos still have the s on

Might wanna stop thinkin about that type folk then

lolololololol.

yeoooooooo figtht fight fight fight fight.

he'd wake up thinking he was surrounded

Fair play Foxdropper and in a forum that goes through moments of madness we could do with folk like Lutra Lutra contributing more.

This thread was started by a trouble maker to make trouble but if anything good has come out of it is that things have cleared between ye two.

OH, and the fact that I proved Mixedupgrill is still a bare faced liar, but birds of a feather and all that.

not much difference between us Neil is there
  • Like 1

My grandfather, God rest him once told me there's always two things you'll find in a crowd.

Fools and cowards.

That always stuck with me and will to the day I die.

Maybe I'm wrong but there's something about me, that doesn't sit well about a bunch off grown men rolling in the glory by making an example off someone else. I've never met JB, the only connection I have is that I bought the book he published "terriers and terrermen off ireland" which I found very repetitive. No disrespect to any of the lads that where mentioned in the book by the way. Anyway, I was on the Facebook page and I've read enough on here and to be honest it's sad the way grown men get thrills by slating another person whether that person is in the right or wrong. I'm no judge nor jury, neither is anyone else but the way Internet is now and social media it's actually pathetic how quick things can get out of control. What pisses me off further is that half of the people slating a person wouldn't have balls to say boo to said person to there face.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 18

Don't do Facebook. Don't revolve around books that never taught us hunting and don't think nothing about someone writing them or in them.id find it incredibly boring and what's the saying now , ink sells paper and with it lies and what people want to believe. I know one thing though, the people who have the time for that musnt have time for going out themselves or learnt most from some books or the Internet. I knew a man here be old now and he got known properly for his life of terriers and hunting. He never sat there wanting to do books. Just live his life and help others. Amongst things he told me. One was about a guy writing a book on dogs after only having the breed

Ten years and that 90 % couldn't lie straight in bed. How right he was.

• Like 1

My grandfather, God rest him always told me there's only two things you'll find in a crowd.

Fools and cowards.

Maybe I'm wrong but there's something about me, that doesn't sit well about a bunch off grown men rolling in the glory of making an example about someone else. I've never met JB, the only connection I have is that I bought the book he published "terriers and terrermen off ireland" which I found very repetitive. No disrespect to any of the lads that where mentioned in the book by the way. Anyway, I was on the Facebook page and I've read enough on here and to be honest it's sad the way grown men get thrills by slating another person whether that person is in the right or wrong. I'm no judge nor jury, neither is anyone else but the way Internet is now and social

media it's actually pathetic how quick things can get out of control. What pisses me off further is that half of the people slating a person wouldn't have balls to say boo to said person to there face.

Is it just like a adult version of these Teen sites that bullying occurs on? that we hear about when someone tops themselves, and loads of people ring chatshows looking for the sight to be banned as the don't moderate comments or police the members.....

• Like 2

My grandfather, God rest him always told me there's only two things you'll find in a crowd.

Fools and cowards.

Maybe I'm wrong but there's something about me, that doesn't sit well about a bunch off grown men rolling in the glory of making an example about someone else. I've never met JB, the only connection I have is that I bought the book he published "terriers and terrermen off ireland" which I found very repetitive. No disrespect to any of the lads that where mentioned in the book by the way. Anyway, I was on the Facebook page and I've read enough on here and to be honest it's sad the way grown men get thrills by slating another person whether that person is in the right or wrong. I'm no judge nor jury, neither is anyone else but the way Internet is now and social

media it's actually pathetic how quick things can get out of control. What pisses me off further is that half of the people slating a person wouldn't have balls to say boo to said person to there face.

Very Well said General..Fair Play!
  • Like 1