Election Time..????

Worst case scenario is labour/lib dem win so fingers,eyes,toes and balls will be fully crossed for a conservative win.I think it's dangerous to dismiss labour even with corbyn at the helm as there's a lot of remoaners and most of generation snowflake still out there with an axe to grind and a left wing vote will be their weapon of choice.

• Like 3

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its a chance she going to take, there is little point in trying to plan a future with them lot sniping away in the background, lets see where we all stand on a national scale, then we can maybe move o

I'm thinking Conservative - even though May voted remain, at least she had the balls to stand up and give the electorate what they voted for, after her predecessor chucked his toys on the floor and wa

For me it's all about who I hate least at the moment I hate may and the Tories less than I hate the whingeing failed student minded left

Posted Images

Worst case scenario is labour/lib dem win so fingers,eyes,toes and balls will be fully crossed for a conservative win.I think it's dangerous to dismiss labour even with corbyn at the helm as there's a lot of remoaners and most of generation snowflake still out there with an axe to grind and a left wing vote will be their weapon of choice.

Or a coalition between the SNP and Labour.

Let's be honest, worst case scenario the fecking Greens get a majority! LOL

We would all be truly FUUCKED!

Greens worried about population growth but want open borders, which will increase our population :hmm:

For the conservatives this is a great idea, they will get a much bigger majority and also have a 4 year parliament spanning 2 years either side of Brexit so they can do what ever they plan.

I would like to see UKIP finally pull their fingers out and create a patriotic and nationalist working man's party and kill off Labour, the SNP and the Limp Dems but I don't think it will happen....more likely the Conservatives will end up with virtually no oposition.

Anyone got any ideas what might happen to the SNP?

• Like 1

For the conservatives this is a great idea, they will get a much bigger majority and also have a 4 year parliament spanning 2 years either side of Brexit so they can do what ever they plan.

I would like to see UKIP finally pull their fingers out and create a patriotic and nationalist working man's party and kill off Labour, the SNP and the Limp Dems but I don't think it will happen....more likely the Conservatives will end up with virtually no oposition.

I think it's over for UKIP, but if immigration is not controlled then there will be plenty of space for a new party.

That is as long as a charismatic and credible leader can be found.

• Like 2

they won 56 out of the 58 the last time and its not likely to change mores the pity

• Like 1

I have never affiliated to any party but I have just got an email from the Labour party asking me to donate money :icon_eek: , never had emails from any other party asking for money

'' We will hire organisers across the country, order print and advertising and kick-start our digital campaigns.''

Begging for money is sheer desperation :hmm:

I have never affiliated to any party but I have just got an email from the Labour party asking me to donate money :icon_eek: , never had emails from any other party asking for money

'' We will hire organisers across the country, order print and advertising and kick-start our digital campaigns.''

You must have signed up to something and ticked the box to receive emails from the Labour party at some point, or are you a member of an affiliated union? They don't just send emails to random addresses.

All political parties are funded by donations, how else do you think they pay for campaigns? The difference between Labour and the other big parties is that the majority of their funds come from membership fees and small donations from ordinary people instead of big business and millionaires.

You must have signed up to something and ticked the box to receive emails from the Labour party at some point, or are you a member of an affiliated union? They don't just send emails to random addresses.

All political parties are funded by donations, how else do you think they pay for campaigns? The difference between Labour and the other big parties is that the majority of their funds come from membership fees and small donations from ordinary people instead of big business and millionaires.

I think half of it comes from trade unions, some of which is a bit of a racket because everyone has to pay their union fees but don't necessarily vote Labour, I think some people can opt out now though.

• Like 2