Le Pen & The French Elections

This is interesting to listen to, it was made before Le Pen chose who her PM would be so is incorrect when they thought she might go for Fillon.

The guest alludes to the fact that there is dirt on Macron, possibly financial irregularities and that a story will break before the final round. That could be a death sentence, the French seem to turn a blind eye to mistresses and even Macron's relationship with his teacher 25 years his senior which broke up a family but they tend to punish the corrupt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbLEZRJafz0

I heard rumours that he has had gay affairs and there is evidence to prove it.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope she wins and wins easily. I look forward to the days we will be looking back on these times discussing corrupt politics and crazy immigration policy as something we can never ever let happen ag

Partly to blame then....no one should die or be raped by those animals but if its going to happen then let it happen to those who welcome them with open arms

the world is slowly waking up too the fact its been lied too and played, mainstream media is unreliable not to be trusted its far too tainted, the censoring of 4chan says it all,

Posted Images

This is interesting to listen to, it was made before Le Pen chose who her PM would be so is incorrect when they thought she might go for Fillon.

The guest alludes to the fact that there is dirt on Macron, possibly financial irregularities and that a story will break before the final round. That could be a death sentence, the French seem to turn a blind eye to mistresses and even Macron's relationship with his teacher 25 years his senior which broke up a family but they tend to punish the corrupt.

That will be welcomed and sympathised by the lefty idiots......

That will be welcomed and sympathised by the lefty idiots......

Come to think about it your right, that would be a feather in his cap with them :rolleyes:

• Like 1

BBC this morning was saying levpenn at fourty percent

Macron sixty and le penn was abysmal in the tv appearance whereas macron kept his cool

That will be what the media are reporting, not necessarily true.

• Like 3

Macron sixty and le penn was abysmal in the tv appearance whereas macron kept his cool

correct you only have to look at the run-up to brexit to see the media only push what they want you believe for their paymasters.
  • Like 2

I don't believe them for one minute...remember this? :laugh:

Trump%20over%2095.jpg

Just saw Le Pen getting pelted with eggs whilst out campaigning. Seems a pretty undemocratic thing to do

Very mild compared to what the violent lefties normally get up to

correct you only have to look at the run-up to brexit to see the media only push what they want you believe for their paymasters.

Not just fakes news, I've been reliably informed she was awful!

I'm going to watch it myself if I can find a link

Did the BBC tell you that? ?