Call Outs

why ask the farmer to go digging cubs pabs I thought only go if they ask you you must enjoy being out doing such thing is it?

I haven't gone digging cubs for over ten years. And a time i can only remember was a lad dropping me name to fellas to get themselves out. Before that years years ago I do such things. The only be poison or shot night if the get chance. It's ruff spot and vast.i never hunt it .and yes the only doing what they've always done. Trying to survive

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chinese man was right. Nothing worse than eating stink pussy

It is a sense of achievement because when the culprit is gone there's a good chance you don't get the call for a while. Truth be told there's no fun in it at all...overweight terriers, unfit terriers.

Had a call out last Sunday and used my 10 month old bitch pup to great success . Received a call yesterday from the keeper saying he has 5 separate farms for me to work he was impressed

Posted Images

Three call outs in the last few days, two for lamb killers and one for a poultry thief.

Circumstances mean I'll have to sort all three with the gun or lurcher.

Was out a few mornings ago looking for a chicken killer for about two hours after dawn with no success.

When I got back to my van here was a vixen dead on the road about 100 yards away. Someone had done it for me.

Three call outs in the last few days, two for lamb killers and one for a poultry thief.

Was out a few mornings ago looking for a chicken killer for about two hours after dawn with no success.

When I got back to my van here was a vixen dead on the road about 100 yards away. Someone had done it for me.

Bet you brought the body up to the farmer,and claimed it.

• Like 2

I would have f**k it!
  • Like 1

I cut the brush of it and showed the brush to the farmer later in the morning and said what happened.

I was talking to the farmer an hour ago and they told me their neighbour had seen me picking something of the road that morning.

That's why I always tell the truth, you just wont get away with lies.

• Like 3

Had one two weeks ago Shepard friend had a farmer that needed a few sorted job done no cubs happy days

got a vixen last week on permission. She didn't have cubs or wasn't in cub either. Thought it strange

The one I picked up of the road was a barren vixen. They don't all have cubs, nor do they need to have cubs to worry stock.

Had one two weeks ago Shepard friend had a farmer that needed a few sorted job done no cubs happy days

got a vixen last week on permission. She didn't have cubs or wasn't in cub either. Thought it strange
Big dog fox this was on a hedge line full of sheep farm has asked to go up again soon but big fella needs a few weeks rest

Big dog fox this was on a hedge line full of sheep farm has asked to go up again soon but big fella needs a few weeks rest

This time of year usually suits a little fella more. Had two call outs, same weekends as mothers day. Really didn't want to do it so had a mate to do 1 while I done the other. To my surprise we had a massive dog fox in an earth next to a field of lambs. Strange how he was in the ground on such a nice evening...I expected a feeding vixen. There's no fun In it this time of year, but sadly this is when some people start they're season. A little bitch was used...if I ever had the dreaded call out I always try and use something as small as possible this time of year

• Like 2

This time of year usually suits a little fella more. Had two call outs, same weekends as mothers day. Really didn't want to do it so had a mate to do 1 while I done the other. To my surprise we had a massive dog fox in an earth next to a field of lambs. Strange how he was in the ground on such a nice evening...I expected a feeding vixen. There's no fun In it this time of year, but sadly this is when some people start they're season. A little bitch was used...if I ever had the dreaded call out I always try and use something as small as possible this time of year
I prefer small dogs as a whole but nothing small working here at the moment but two small types ready to start next year thankfully

least you never took it to the farmers yard and told him ya got it.not my idea of honesty but people would
  • Like 1