Dozens Killed In Church Bombs........

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I think people have so far failed to grasp and don't actually want to beleive is that Western Europe is in a battle for its very soul........the principals that we have lived by for the last 1500

Listen treacle......nobody likes an intellectual smarty pants if you,re an ex University Challenge bod then good for you but flexing your mind muscles to normal everyday folk like us if neither impres

See you won't get me at it because actually I happen to beleive that we have no business in the Muslim world and the Muslim world has no business here. We would all get on a lot better if we stayed i

Posted Images

All immigrants are relevant to terrorism at this current time !..........if Muslims were not here they wouldn't be killing anyone in Europe........because they simply would not be there to do it........or is that silly?

All immigrants? Even you? ;)
Do I as a white Christian European live in a country that isn't traditionally white Christian European then?........

So all Muslim immigrants then?

yes all types,we only need a couple on every other rd,say a chinks n a keebab shop for us leaving the pub.few for doing dirty jobs we dont want,ect.but they must be sent back at retirement age n a new batch shipped in ect.this way we would be on top of the problem.

• Like 2
Guest Navek

And if they do wilf , I think this country of ours will be properly woke up and , may be just maybe , people that we put our trust into to run this country, will do something blindingly positive about this fencing carry on !

Enough is enough!

dout it . They had an attack on there own front door and still feck all been done about it ..... kill them all let there god sort them out that's my moto

All immigrants are relevant to terrorism at this current time !..........if Muslims were not here they wouldn't be killing anyone in Europe........because they simply would not be there to do it........or is that silly?

All immigrants? Even you? ;)
Do I as a white Christian European live in a country that isn't traditionally white Christian European then?........
So all Muslim immigrants then?
Is Islam the tradition beleife system in which most of what we recognise as white Western Europe was founded ?

Is Islam a traditionally white European beleife system?

There are european countries where islam is the religion of the natives. In east europe that is

Well if we are picking holes let's be honest, not many middle age white mormons are running people down on Westminster bridge are they :)

Well exactly, thats why it didn't make sense for you to say ALL immigrants are relevant to terrorism...

Just seen the news, a couple of jehovahs witnesses have been involved in an honour killing and acid attack

They have thrown acid in their brothers ex wife's face and chopped their daughter to bits for not marrying an OAP Jehovah's Witness down the road.......

Just seen the news, a couple of jehovahs witnesses have been involved in an honour killing and acid attack

They have thrown acid in their brothers ex wife's face and chopped their daughter to bits for not marrying an OAP Jehovah's Witness down the road.......

It's a matter of perspective.

From the perspective of a lot of the rest of the world the leading white Christians Messrs Bush and Blair are responsible for the death of... I forget how many children but it must by your logic be because of the bit of the bible where it says "suffer ye little children".

Historically that bit was known as the "Choirboy Clause" but for some reason Bush and Blair became radicalised and invaded, killed, etc, etc.

Right? ;):D

False flag

False flag

Exactly.

They'd be more interested in the kids. :D