Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

Deffo cant you remember him from here before, i spoke to an argued with him a few times on here an other site, haha he a buzz,haha will deny it tho, but thats meaningless as he also denies being dogfox haha he like that new film haha 24 personalities in one body hahaha they youtube stars them lads, chopper coppers had em bang to rights haha

lol I been thinking it for a bit now pmsl I recon it's him
Well I'm telling you I ain't him ok petal.
lol

This little playground joke as gone straight over my head.....

You two lovers are easily entertained.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

Deffo cant you remember him from here before, i spoke to an argued with him a few times on here an other site, haha he a buzz,haha will deny it tho, but thats meaningless as he also denies being dogfox haha he like that new film haha 24 personalities in one body hahaha they youtube stars them lads, chopper coppers had em bang to rights haha

lol

come on Freddie play nice
  • Like 1

lol

come on Freddie play nice

If you say so Kenny......

Is Freddie your first and only friend Kenny?

What's the craic with this Freddy thing then lads I don't do all that Facebook malarkey ......

thers a lad on them hunting sites on fb from Doncaster way always wanting to scrap people like dogman and his name is Freddy and i wondered if it was same lad katchum seems to think so h thinks it's Fred the frog who used to be on here
  • Like 1

Don't have a clue who this kid is, you and Ketchum are likely the same bloke just typing away at each other.

I ain't on FB Kenny so you must do better than that son.

Edited by DogMan85

Remember fred the frog an the famous youtube vid of the jeep driving herd round field dropping dogs off as it went haha Northamptonshire deer poaching or summat its called on youtube pmsl hahaha haha

Any links to the video.., or to Freddie's Facebook page? Sounds like a proper dick. Wonder if he has any videos of him on the pads!

• Like 2

Don't have a clue who this kid is, you and Ketchum are likely the same bloke just typing away at each other.

Your not on FB?

Remember fred the frog an the famous youtube vid of the jeep driving herd round field dropping dogs off as it went haha Northamptonshire deer poaching or summat its called on youtube pmsl hahaha haha

Any links to the video.., or to Freddie's Facebook page? Sounds like a proper dick. Wonder if he has any videos of him on the pads!

This is his latest pad video pesky lol.

https://youtu.be/90pSfAeF1i8

Your not on FB?

No are You?