Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

i met dave a good few years ago when he was doing some kind of talks in newcastle about london and mobsters,all i will say is he is not shy when the camera is on him

Oh dear, was he on that programme?......now I'm really glad I didn't watch it.

A couple of my pals was having a quiet drink a couple of years back and he rolls up and starts with all the "this is my boozer" bollocks........so they walked him out the back and says "well it's our f***ing boozer now so f**k off" and he did ! Lol

• Like 1

So is your Freddie or not serious question now

Is yours Dick?
no I'm just asking as you remind of a boy I seen on one of them sites on Facebook the other day you write the same as him and I think he was from Doncaster area

Close but no cigar my old chestnut.

i met dave a good few years ago when he was doing some kind of talks in newcastle about london and mobsters,all i will say is he is not shy when the camera is on him

If theres anyone that is the perfect advert to kids of why not to choose crime as a profession its him......a silly irrelevant little fat bloke with no pride no principals and not an absolute pot to piss in .......should of done his hgv !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

So is your Freddie or not serious question now

Is yours Dick?
no I'm just asking as you remind of a boy I seen on one of them sites on Facebook the other day you write the same as him and I think he was from Doncaster area
Fred the frog,.,,,, deffo
you recon lol I've seen that Fred writing on fb and he's exactly the same lol

If theres anyone that is the perfect advert to kids of why not to choose crime as a profession its him......a silly irrelevant little fat bloke with no pride no principals and not an absolute pot to piss in .......should of done his hgv !

He'd still slap the Scissor Sisters off here silly without a doubt..... ?

Deffo cant you remember him from here before, i spoke to an argued with him a few times on here an other site, haha he a buzz,haha will deny it tho, but thats meaningless as he also denies being dogfox haha he like that new film haha 24 personalities in one body hahaha they youtube stars them lads, chopper coppers had em bang to rights haha

lol I been thinking it for a bit now pmsl I recon it's him
  • Like 2

Deffo cant you remember him from here before, i spoke to an argued with him a few times on here an other site, haha he a buzz,haha will deny it tho, but thats meaningless as he also denies being dogfox haha he like that new film haha 24 personalities in one body hahaha they youtube stars them lads, chopper coppers had em bang to rights haha

Well I'm telling you I ain't him ok petal.

Well I'm telling you I ain't him ok petal.
lol

Its him he mentioned video before, talks about same stuff, bullx, patts an boxing, an ofcourse utter bollox hahaha id eat my stained french knickers if its not haha

You talk utter shite and nothing else, I suppose nothing ever interesting enters that dense brain of yours.