Channel 4 Bare Knuckle Fight Club

30 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think happened tonight?

• Katchum turned up and Dogfox shit it
    • Dogfox turned up and Katchum shit it
    • Neither turned up
    • Who cares? They're both fannies

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And there off! Dm in white shorts

Ok let's have it right, that's not "lamping from the motor" ........that shit is rallying a beast round a field until its exhausted then tipping two absolutely shit c**t mutts out the window to try an

Bloody hell, no wonder I never accepted invites except from trusted people........imagine travelling up and finding yourself stuck in a motor with that bunch of pricks doing that !

Posted Images

Time for another user name change methinks ?

The only reason I had a name change because old women like yourself went crying to the Mods because i slapped their bottoms on a daily basis. ?

Edited by DogMan85

Wat a guy fred, but ill tell ye wat, fair play for fighting your/their corner, i just find it quite sad ye deny who ye are ffs haha need to remember it's a small world haha

You really need that slab head of yours seeing to, who the fcuk is Fred? I know you've spent most your adult life on this forum but Freddie is way before my time.

How many accounts have you got on here? I bet you've got laptops, phones, tablets all set up on here so you can button bash all day.

Wat a guy fred, but ill tell ye wat, fair play for fighting your/their corner, i just find it quite sad ye deny who ye are ffs haha need to remember it's a small world haha

You really need that slab head of yours seeing to, who the fcuk is Fred? I know you've spent most your adult life on this forum but Freddie is way before my time.

How many accounts have you got on here? I bet you've got laptops, phones, tablets all set up on here so you can button bash all day.

Lets stop playing silly beggars eh, youve already said you know lads on video, so you must know haha malcolm is ye real name but ye called yaself fred frog on here, and other sites, ye mates name was ryeuken an i cant remember other guys name, but your making yaself a laughing stock now haha everybody can see who an what ye are, an ye that bottleless ye wont even admit it hahahahaha true colours eh, lots on here hate me an try an slate me, but i not gonna hide an deny who i am hahahahahaha

Where have I said I know the lads on the video you little arsehole? Ask Lab if my name is Fred rentboy. You have no bottle whatsoever I can guarantee that.

Lets stop playing silly beggars eh, youve already said you know lads on video, so you must know haha malcolm is ye real name but ye called yaself fred frog on here, and other sites, ye mates name was ryeuken an i cant remember other guys name, but your making yaself a laughing stock now haha everybody can see who an what ye are, an ye that bottleless ye wont even admit it hahahahaha true colours eh, lots on here hate me an try an slate me, but i not gonna hide an deny who i am hahahahahaha
Where have I said I know the lads on the video you little arsehole? Ask Lab if my name is Fred rentboy. You have no bottle whatsoever I can guarantee that.
You said it in here haha, thats thing malc, fred whatever haha you keep denying who ye are haha

Please show me where i said I know them gobshite. What's your name then? Don't get scared now.

Haha wee slip up there eh, who mentioned welsh, yet thats whst fred frog used try slate me with hahaha im actually north yorkshire, hour up a1 from donny, come an ill show ye me hidey hole freddy haha

Stop trying to squirm your way out of it, you're from North Yorkshire yet you have the Scottish flag on your Avatar? Didn't we build a wall to keep folk like you out?

I'll come up now if ya like, get one of your sisters to show up as well and I will have you wishing I was your boyfriend Freddie.