Having A Affair

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly it's party of the instagram look at me look at me world   A prime example is Cheryl Cole , married twice , bairned to a lad ten years younger than her   If she wasn't a popstar she'd be ou

No good mate. Ive been with my wife for 17yrs.married for 15yrs. I'm not interested in all that affair nonsence at all. I don't talk to nearly every member of my family because they've gone down th

I used to get amongst every bird that I could lay hands to when I was a young man and f**k me did I make a pig of myself, then I met my mrs and that was me......18 years I have been married and nothin

Ffs for a site full of ugly cnuts and virgins theres a lot of loyal blokes on here i bet if the girl with the evil ferrets put it about she would get some amount of pms but me id follow a rat up a drainpipe but sadly for me the only bit of strange i get is when i have a wank in somone eles room.

• Like 1

Ffs for a site full of ugly cnuts and virgins theres a lot of loyal blokes on here i bet if the girl with the evil ferrets put it about she would get some amount of pms but me id follow a rat up a drainpipe but sadly for me the only bit of strange i get is when i have a wank in somone eles room.

The THL holds the moral high ground mate! Haha....

• Like 1

The mrs today was telling me a story about a work college that commutes by train, everyday she gets the train home with another women who shares most of the journey home with her lover. The lover gets off one stop before she meets her husband off the train!

Women are just as bad....;-)

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

The mrs today was telling me a story about a work college that commutes by train, everyday she gets the train home with another women who shares most of the journey home with her lover. The lover gets off one stop before she meets her husband off the train!

Well it does take two to tango unless your, well you know sailor xx

Absolutely! But I think married men get a raw deal, plenty of married women up for some strange!

Absolutely! But I think married men get a raw deal, plenty of married women up for some strange!
Most men of a certain age (35+) just have not got the stamina of a younger man my love. A lot become beta and back down allowing the younger alpha male to move in. It happens in most species tbh x
You're probably right, but I'd always be up for trying to prove that theory wrong! Haha Edited by Accip74

Edited by peterhunter86

Most men of a certain age (35+) just have not got the stamina of a younger man my love. A lot become beta and back down allowing the younger alpha male to move in. It happens in most species tbh x
You're probably right, but I'd always be up for trying to prove that theory wrong! Haha

Hmmm no thanks

Haha...proving the theory wrong! Not you! Haha....

• Like 1

You're probably right, but I'd always be up for trying to prove that theory wrong! Haha

Hmmm no thanks

Haha...proving the theory wrong! Not you! Haha....

Are you into pegging? Don't pretend you don't know what it means xx

Have to admit, I had to google the 'urban dictionary' for that one, no....we haven't got to that stage yet, maybe when the kids move out?