Sent To Me By Craggers Off Here Today By Pm

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His virginity. I know, it's shocking.

Don't know any of the characters involved,..but as an amatuer scribe myself,.albeit not very prolific,...I do know that if you enlist the help of a fellow hunting man,..whether it be for his story, hi

Posted Images

Well if a story and accompanying photo appear in one newspaper then it's worth 'x' amount but if it appears in 15 that they own then it's worth a whole lot more

I've spoken to someone on here about jb before. Although it'll likely be the publisher you'd go after

So if somebody uses a picture they have taken of you or your animals without your written permission are they then open to being taken to court or is it if somebody uses a picture you have taken ?????

Newspapers are very aware of copyright infringement and the ramifications. In a previous life I used to represent their collective interests and the rewards weren't too shabby

How about online photos? in the scenario im thinking its a big national, dont know whether the photo ever appeared in a hard copy.

Newspapers are very aware of copyright infringement and the ramifications. In a previous life I used to represent their collective interests and the rewards weren't too shabby

How about online photos? in the scenario im thinking its a big national, dont know whether the photo ever appeared in a hard copy.

Just the exact same. Screenshot the picture on the webpage first though

So if somebody uses a picture they have taken of you or your animals without your written permission are they then open to being taken to court or is it if somebody uses a picture you have taken ?????

All I really know about is original works that you have created - so a picture that you have taken

Surely posting on a public forum or social media you are offering the images to be viewed,and shared unless otherwise stated.If not I believe we are all guilty of infringement.

Depends if there's a commercial gain from the pictures

If they're published in a newspaper then the fact that newspapers usually pay photographers proves that there is a commercial gain

There are a few 'fair usage' defences - one of which is for research and study which covers personal use

• Like 1

Just the exact same. Screenshot the picture on the webpage first though

All I really know about is original works that you have created - so a picture that you have taken

I thought that would be the case otherwise newspapers wouldn't have any pictures in them if they had to get permission off everybody the snapped .......