Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

voon your worse that the lefty fake news, fs, lets all make sure the nuc coming in from nk sees the protest cards and candles and it might just uturn and drop into the ocean? its nk poking the american pitbull and will cry when it bites the hand clean off them

It were a shame trump won and those who wanted the curry pot and face veil put on the white house would have nothing to worry about except from killery starting a few wars here. n there

It's a shame that the only thing trump supporters have is pointing back to someone who is not in power?

In case you hadn't noticed mate, Donnie isn't exactly getting his own way, because of this little thing called congress & the senate, do you really think Hillary Clinton would have got all her own way?

Regardless of how many Utube videos you watch, I doubt she would of took over the world like an evil witch......hahaha...

What you have to realise is that everyone that thinks Trump is a joke, is not necessarily a clinton supporter, it's a very weak argument mate ;-)

• Like 2

It were a shame trump won and those who wanted the curry pot and face veil put on the white house would have nothing to worry about except from killery starting a few wars here. n there

It's a shame that the only thing trump supporters have is pointing back to someone who is not in power?

In case you hadn't noticed mate, Donnie isn't exactly getting his own way, because of this little thing called congress & the senate, do you really think Hillary Clinton would have got all her own way?

Regardless of how many Utube videos you watch, I doubt she would of took over the world like an evil witch......hahaha...

What you have to realise is that everyone that thinks Trump is a joke, is not necessarily a clinton supporter, it's a very weak argument mate ;-)

the thing is trump cant be bought, the rest in senate can. the whole thing stinks, the us pres got voted by the American people by the views he held. so to me the ones that vote against it should not hold theyre jobs as they don't represent the people of the usa

• Like 1

the thing is trump cant be bought, the rest in senate can. the whole thing stinks, the us pres got voted by the American people by the views he held. so to me the ones that vote against it should not hold theyre jobs as they don't represent the people of the usa

Replacing something shit with something shit just because it's 'different' does not represent the American people imo, but maybe if Donnie thinks it's good, that's enough for some?

I hear ya bud dons not perfect in this very imperfect world I think he's doing his best considering he's got the press machine calling fake shit left right and centre now if killary had won mmm it don't bare thing about ,,, Hillary was rotten to the core yet she nearly got in , truth is USA had a bad choice but don was the best they could hope for
  • Like 2

Replacing something shit with something shit just because it's 'different' does not represent the American people imo, but maybe if Donnie thinks it's good, that's enough for some?

get what your saying, but for a man wanting to put America 1st gets blocked by scum in the senate, he obviously sees whats happening over Europe and doesn't want that infection in the usa

• Like 1

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

One of Trump's best policies was banning administration officials from working as lobbyists for 5 years and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign organisations.

From what I understand Trump is not under FBI investigation. The FBI is "investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election" which is more likely an attempt at delegitimizing his Presidency. Lets face it Russia cannot change how people vote, CLinton lost the election because she was dishonest and no one trusted her nor believed in what she stood for.

get what your saying, but for a man wanting to put America 1st gets blocked by scum in the senate, he obviously sees whats happening over Europe and doesn't want that infection in the usa
remember Obama wagging the finger about uk back of the queue ? Well Donnie puts us at the top if he stops that talk il change my view plus Hillary had the whole system rigged she would have got her way no doubt about that Edited by green lurchers

I hear ya bud dons not perfect in this very imperfect world I think he's doing his best considering he's got the press machine calling fake shit left right and centre now if killary had won mmm it don't bare thing about ,,, Hillary was rotten to the core yet she nearly got in , truth is USA had a bad choice but don was the best they could hope for

We've been here before mate, we agree again that they had a bad choice, but for me that doesn't put Trump beyond harsh criticism (as you may of noticed? Haha..) just because it could of been worse?

Yes fake news exists, but it's very existence is being used as a smoke screen to divert attention when ever possible. It ain't all fake mate.....;-)

• Like 1

Funny how no one is investigating the Clintons who actually took money from foreign governments.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims

One of Trump's best policies was banning administration officials from working as lobbyists for 5 years and a lifetime ban on lobbying for foreign organisations.

From what I understand Trump is not under FBI investigation. The FBI is "investigating the Russian government's efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election" which is more likely an attempt at delegitimizing his Presidency. Lets face it Russia cannot change how people vote, CLinton lost the election because she was dishonest and no one trusted her nor believed in what she stood for.

remember Obama wagging the finger about uk back of the queue ? Well Donnie puts us at the top if he stops that talk il change my view plus Hillary had the whole system rigged she would have got her way no doubt about that

Thats if his fickle ways can be trusted ;-)

remember Obama wagging the finger about uk back of the queue ? Well Donnie puts us at the top if he stops that talk il change my view plus Hillary had the whole system rigged she would have got her way no doubt about that

he's halted the Trojan horse of the USA for a while anyway the rest is interesting it's hard to way up what's good or bad the whole world is on a crash course

he's halted the Trojan horse of the USA for a while anyway the rest is interesting it's hard to way up what's good or bad the whole world is on a crash course
the most important thing for me in the USA is that timeline wins the Haskell invertational stakes at Monmouth park tonight lol

You make a good point but the congressmen and senators are supposed to follow the will of their constituents in their respective states. He's a president, not a supreme leader. It wouldn't be realistic to get California to heed to Iowa when their respective demographics are polar opposites. There is no collective will of the United States and Don doesn't even begin to represent it. The republicans have the majority in the house, the senate, and the presidency, but they cannot agree on anything despite the fact that they can do whatever they want without a single democrat even turning up!

With all due respect, mate. Don doesn't give a flying f**k what's happening in Europe. That's why Pence has had to do a fuckload of actual politics. He's not putting America first he's squaring up his business interests.

• Like 1