Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

Got to admit, when I was in the US last week it was very apparent that CNN really have it in for him. :laugh:

That's the vice and virtue of freedom of the press mind you, the truth is out there if you want it.....

I think there is a big difference between having a slant on things and just making it up

• Like 1

It amazes me anyone uses MSM links as some kind of proof, especially as all they do is cite each other and unnamed sources

News isn't proof. Be it BBC, Sky News, Al Jazeera, RT, Zerohedge, Fox, CNN, BNN, Politico, NPR etc, etc, ad nauseum... It simply invites you to look further. If you're interested in the truth you'll do it justice. If you're just interested in the bits that apply to your current thinking you'll do that too.

Got to admit, when I was in the US last week it was very apparent that CNN really have it in for him. :laugh:

That's the vice and virtue of freedom of the press mind you, the truth is out there if you want it.....

They do but I'd expect nothing less from the propaganda wing of the democratic party. The truth is out there... :laugh:

• Like 1

It amazes me anyone uses MSM links as some kind of proof, especially as all they do is cite each other and unnamed sources

News isn't proof. Be it BBC, Sky News, Al Jazeera, RT, Zerohedge, Fox, CNN, BNN, Politico, NPR etc, etc, ad nauseum... It simply invites you to look further. If you're interested in the truth you'll do it justice. If you're just interested in the bits that apply to your current thinking you'll do that too.

I agree you have to read all sides of what is being said and do your own research. I think leaked documents and video evidence are the best but even those are open to manipulation.

The problem is people do assume they are being told the truth by media and that there must be proof otherwise the media wouldn't be saying it. I remember when I thought I was well read because I read a few different newspapers lol.

• Like 1

I agree you have to read all sides of what is being said and do your own research. I think leaked documents and video evidence are the best but even those are open to manipulation.

The problem is people do assume they are being told the truth by media and that there must be proof otherwise the media wouldn't be saying it. I remember when I thought I was well read because I read a few different newspapers lol.

Can't argue with that, mate. I look at leaked vids and documents, from all sides, and my first thoughts are "is this legit," followed by "what are they trying to divert my attention from."

The problem with education standards, today, is exactly that. People believe they're being told the truth, rather than being sold an agenda. I was well read too but I found the difference between well read and educated is in the due diligence! :laugh:

• Like 1

someone very close who wants to remain anonymous said blahhhhh :yes:

• Like 1

Don's team have requested that all 50 states, in the union, submit their voter rolls.

Quote from NPR..

The information requested includes the names, addresses, birthdates, political party (if recorded), last four digits of the voter's Social Security Number and which elections the voter has participated in since 2006, for every registered voter in the country.

Do you Orwell much?! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...