Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Second thoughts, I don't think the NHS could handle it! :laugh:

:victory:

Lol Get the glass out ?just for you. Ther was 1 more Marxist quote about tell another lie to cover another lie but was so obviously current  democratic ? So we keep with the better ones screensaver material for you an accip lolololol 
F2098AFA-566A-474C-A608-EDEE66A28AFD.jpeg.1c298d48f57d28067d37862158717127.jpeg

ADEFEA3C-D1AC-44BF-81AB-C300CFF83404.jpeg

93BFF213-4EBD-4DAD-8EDB-0282DD13B7F2.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Lol Get the glass out ?just for you. Ther was 1 more Marxist quote about tell another lie to cover another lie but was so obviously current  democratic ? So we keep with the better ones screensaver material for you an accip lolololol 

LLaP.jpg

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LLaP.jpg

? I won’t mention Marxist ever again if you can put up a sort democrat person errrm ffff uhhh not sure wat to call em ?? Seeings that’s the latest policy earthshaker the Dems have done so far ?bitch is the word I’m looking fir ? that’s more attractive than Kayleigh and don’t think my political preference is that republican females are far more attractive esp when they talk haha 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Thats a pretty poor post IMHO from the very first line. 

"Nobody says it was "

Is that some sort of wind up ? Nobody on here , on nobody in the world? 

Cheers! On this thread, I can’t quite speak for the world.

I take it you were impressed with Trumps handling of the pandemic?

3 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

I am? after all ther country was the prime target and no one has a crystal ball but if joe was in power 12,moths ago rest assured it would have been any better, complete lockdown everyone getting money until it runs out?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Here, friday night lockdown drinking game....... we all have to do a shot every time GL says 'marxism'. :D

To be fair to GL it seems in vogue at the moment to run around with ‘Marxism’ like a dog with a new bone & if you’re really clever ‘cultural Marxism’ ?

But GL’s my mate, so I let it go ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

? I won’t mention Marxist ever again if you can put up a sort democrat person errrm ffff uhhh not sure wat to call em ?? Seeings that’s the latest policy earthshaker the Dems have done so far ?bitch is the word I’m looking fir ? that’s more attractive than Kayleigh and don’t think my political preference is that republican females are far more attractive esp when they talk haha 

You're on a very different planet to me matey. :laugh:

But don't let me stop ya. :victory:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

To be fair to GL it seems in vogue at the moment to run around with ‘Marxism’ like a dog with a new bone & if you’re really clever ‘cultural Marxism’ ?

But GL’s my mate, so I let it go ?

Did it come before or after 'fascist'? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

I am getting the feeling shit is about to get very fckd shortly with trumpy boy.

he said “a new administration will be sworn in”

no mention of conceding. Nancy calling pence to act the 25th A or she will impeach trump.

he ain’t going down. This going to be something else. 

D5EFB81F-26DE-438C-B241-940D185D7FB3.jpeg

I send things like this to my eldest, so she can see how narrow minded and loud, whilst being uneducated and unwilling to have a discourse, people can be.

Edited to add;

By this I mean this entire thread and pictures like the above. Kids are told they cannot argue nowadays. Get te fuuck, is what I say. My children will always have an opinion but it wont be dictated by people who scream or talk down without debate.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

You're on a very different planet to me matey. :laugh:

But don't let me stop ya. :victory:

I won’t I il just keep reading Thomas Sowell. Shame his views aren’t studied on campus / uni beings as he had the M word views  ? Then his eyes opened ? 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, Accip74 said:

I havent read the entire thread but I assumed that you were referring to the fact that Trump seems to have had his ticket punched since DAY 1 by the likes of the BBC etc. 

There has been zero parity for him in the media excepting right wing platforms. 

An perfect example of this has been the condemnation of him yesterday from no other than that whore Nicola Sturgeon . 

Her exact words to describe him mirror mine of her . 

• Haha 2