Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye but this Republican chap "DEFENDED" 2000 dead voters. Didn't use it as an "oh this is a mess and conspiracy" moment. Which immediately had the spider sense tingling ?‍♂️

You cannot defend even one dead voter voting, end of story.

Hes a swamp rat bought n paid for 

10 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Hes a swamp rat bought n paid for 

Now I don't subscribe to that mate. I just want to know how any politician can defend even a single dead person voting and no one question "hang on, wtf!"

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Now I don't subscribe to that mate. I just want to know how any politician can defend even a single dead person voting and no one question "hang on, wtf!"

Ok mush I went in over ya head you are correct 1 or 1000 isn’t right but that’s wat they do and havnt answered to bc of the system judges etc to counter it’s a well thought out plan of yrs in the making and worked 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Avbin Bortoff. 

China berger and kempchow mein obv  with help of Stacey Abrams sis judge put in place by Obama. Dismiss any accusations nothing to see don’t you just hate carrer politicians and crooked Marxists ? Thers a spelling mistake in all my posts I await the gramma police lol 

Edited by green lurchers
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

I'll try find it and post it up here.

I'll be damned if I can find the video, I've looked everywhere. I saw it on FB, on the video bit. Just clicked on a vid and you have loads of videos that load up to follow.

Edited to add;

It was this guy.

Screenshot_20210107-182200_Chrome.jpg

Edited to add again;

I don't read or watch CNN lol it was the first photo that came up ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I'll be damned if I can find the video, I've looked everywhere. I saw it on FB, on the video bit. Just clicked on a vid and you have loads of videos that load up to follow.

Edited to add;

It was this guy.

Screenshot_20210107-182200_Chrome.jpg

Edited to add again;

I don't read or watch CNN lol it was the first photo that came up ?

That’s not good enough cnn like to edit and remix it lol 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

That’s not good enough cnn like to edit and remix it lol 

It wasn't a CNN video I watched but that was the only photo that I could find... (ok that's a lie, I couldn't be arsed going passed the first search lol) ?

12 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

All I can find is his call with Trump. I searched his name & ‘dead voters’, but nothing’s come like that yet. Anything more specific? So I can narrow it down

It's him doing an interview and rebuffing all of Trump's accusations. The host is asking him to remark on specific Trump accusations, regarding election fraud and he's rebuffing like he was infront of M'lud. And most of the rebuffs were a simple "no" or "not true/false"  but when the mention of 5000 dead voters, he quite nonchalantly said "it was 2000"

Can't tell you any more than that mate 

Edited to add;

It is actually fuucking winding me up that I can't find the video ?

Edited by mushroom
35 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

All I can find is his call with Trump. I searched his name & ‘dead voters’, but nothing’s come like that yet. Anything more specific? So I can narrow it down

Tap in treasonous cnts  lol itl come up behind Hillary Obama schiff Pelosi Omah aoc Most of the democrat party inc Comey fbi and CIA  and then you get Romney pence and a few other republicans  lol sorry but sadiq Khan Blair Prescott abbot on a different treasonous page 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2