Trump Under Fire

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FCK THIS SHIT   IT'S GETTING SERIOUS NOW    I'M PUTTING ON ALL MY MASONIC REGALIA AND TIN FOILING UP.  IF IT COMES ON TOP AND THE PEADOPHILIC DEAD SQUADS COME FOR YOU THEN SAY

You no it makes sense mate, this one is also cat C sea worthy so I can really get on if needed and if nothing happens don’t think it’s a bad move anyway, like yourself have felt things were not right

If Biden gets in he will have forgotten why in the morning .

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, JohnGalway said:

Well he sure is cutting the size of big gubberment.

Not sure he realises it's people  other than them you hired yourself you're meant to fire.

They're quitting in droves. Retirements are up. They're not even attempting to replace them either.

It's starting to get a bit interesting now. Will US launch missiles against Syria? I think yes.

Will the USSR, sorry, ahem, Russia, attempt to shoot down those US missiles? I think that's very possible.

Will..... I'll get it this time........ Russia (yes!) attack the "missile launchers" (presume US aircraft and Naval assets)? No, I don't think they will.

I believe Twitter will be "embedded" right at the heart of US decision making :fool:

The Red button Donnie, press the Red button!

Edited by JohnGalway
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, JohnGalway said:

It's starting to get a bit interesting now. Will US launch missiles against Syria? I think yes.

Will the USSR, sorry, ahem, Russia, attempt to shoot down those US missiles? I think that's very possible.

Will..... I'll get it this time........ Russia (yes!) attack the "missile launchers" (presume US aircraft and Naval assets)? No, I don't think they will.

I believe Twitter will be "embedded" right at the heart of US decision making :fool:

The Red button Donnie, press the Red button!

I'd say you're about cock on there.

For the sake of escalation I'd imagine a US strike will be entirely cruise missiles launched from destroyers like last year. The implications of a aircraft being shot down are too great even if the risk would be small. And the consequences of Russia responding by attacking a US warship would be f***ing huge! Putin ain't daft, hes an expert in pushing the limits. Let's face it the Turks mullered a Russian fighter and all the russophiles were garunteeing war but nothing major happened.

• Like 1

This change in direction isn't surprising now that a couple of Bush era neocon hawks have entered the administration. Those are John Bolton and Mike Pompeo. With them advising Trump you'll see a much harder line on Iran, with possible strikes on the country and a tearing up on the nuclear deal. Cruise missiles also makes a good distraction from any sex scandals.

• 3 weeks later...