Tony Bellew V David Haye

What he been too munich this week for? Even if am wrong your man still lost n badly too lol it happens

Hahaha so you just made something up out of thin air just a total guess. He came back from muinch said he was fitter than ever. I was rooting for bellew . Just didn't want to see him win cos of a haye injury I thought he had every chance to win. Imo he was loosing up until the 6th.
I heard it last week also. Just quickly googled it and this came up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/773830/David-Haye-v-Tony-Bellew-opens-up-Achilles-injury-public-workout/amp

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This fight was always going to be about how much Haye had left after years of inactivity......and he has nothing left.....before the end of the first round i turned to a couple of pals of mine and sai

Watching haye fall apart like that was brilliant

I was praying for Hayes Rocky momment to come but it didn't ....maybe if he wasn't vegan and used pigs for bag work it would have been different week ankles them vegans

What he been too munich this week for? Even if am wrong your man still lost n badly too lol it happens

Hahaha so you just made something up out of thin air just a total guess. He came back from muinch said he was fitter than ever. I was rooting for bellew . Just didn't want to see him win cos of a haye injury I thought he had every chance to win. Imo he was loosing up until the 6th.

Ha ha maybe you right but am I wrong too doubt him on past history, so you right am wrong eh? Look at him after fight got his gas back and still trying too earn a penny pinning bellew too rematch lmao desperate or what

Let's see what the week fetches a medical report stating Dave should of never fought but was that brave could not pull out? Again he pulled on fury no chew did he not? Maybe pulling on smaller man not so appealing each way he got payed so who really cares he spent done finished at top end been found lacking power heart etc finito

I heard it last week also. Just quickly googled it and this came up.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/773830/David-Haye-v-Tony-Bellew-opens-up-Achilles-injury-public-workout/amp

Not far wrong was I then lol bellew said it all along excuses already laid out ready

Watching haye fall apart like that was brilliant

ye he will be "spot" on for Hugh fury. no pun intended lol

Is he really that deluded?

Yea money a great motivator think his ex missus the most dangerous person he ever met

I heard it last week also. Just quickly googled it and this came up. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/boxing/773830/David-Haye-v-Tony-Bellew-opens-up-Achilles-injury-public-workout/amp
Not far wrong was I then lol bellew said it all along excuses already laid out ready
l

I don't think k it's an excuse tho. He said he was fine I genuinely think it went in the 6th he was winning up until that point. You think he's faking the injury ? Genuinely interested

I know he ha real money troubles and expensive tastes and a lot of pride so yea I think he had his excuses lined up I also don't think he was ever fit to fight and should not of been allowed too

Again too be totally fair no I think that Achilles genuinely went in the fight he a big lad and was all over could of easily twisted it on the spot

I wanted bellew too win I've never liked Haye at all but respect him more tonite than ever before seen true heart there but at top end that heart not big enough

Edited by arcticgun

Haye leg only come to light when he was getting beattered ?

Haye wasn't getting battered when his leg went.Bellew was struggling to get him out after his leg went.lets face it once he was on one leg he shouldn't have lasted a round
Is your inbox full mate

Haye leg only come to light when he was getting beattered ?

Haye wasn't getting battered when his leg went.Bellew was struggling to get him out after his leg went.lets face it once he was on one leg he shouldn't have lasted a round
Is your inbox full mate

I didn't sit around to watch any replays so did it show you when he went over on his leg? Did he just lose his footing or was he wobbled by a shot first?

Let's be honest here even though Haye was winning he looked far from impressive, nowhere near as fast and explosive as he once was. He would do well to last a round with Joshua, forget about that fight.

Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

Reading through all the comments it's amazing we all watched the same fight, haye was swinging like a drunk from the first bell, no plan B when the big punch let him down and so much ring rust they had a wire brush in his corner, oh well if it was,nt for the great deluded I would,nt of got 20/1 back on my £10 er happy days

• Like 2

Reading through all the comments it's amazing we all watched the same fight, haye was swinging like a drunk from the first bell, no plan B when the big punch let him down and so much ring rust they had a wire brush in his corner, oh well if it was,nt for the great deluded I would,nt of got 20/1 back on my £10 er happy days

He was settling down a bit in the end though before his injury. If it wasn't for me working away last week I would have been £300 down, lucky boy.