Young Romeo Pup

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of min

What language was that written in ?

Anyhow don't really matter about any dog to me now lol I had my final EVER days hunting over the weekend with my Romeo sapling,just mooching about & what lifted got ran,got 11 bunnies & 7 others..Was an enjoyable day,I've driven over 1200 miles in just my last two days out with the dogs in view of getting them a run..enjoy your mutts dudes,I'm gonna enjoy my "free" time from here on & do other shit instead of f***ing dogs..Take care folks ?

• Like 1

Anyhow don't really matter about any dog to me now lol I had my final EVER days hunting over the weekend with my Romeo sapling,just mooching about & what lifted got ran,got 11 bunnies & 7 others..Was an enjoyable day,I've driven over 1200 miles in just my last two days out with the dogs in view of getting them a run..enjoy your mutts dudes,I'm gonna enjoy my "free" time from here on & do other shit instead of f***ing dogs..Take care folks

Hi Andy,

I am glad you had a good last outing I hope but I really hope this is not the end for you Andy, Last weekend was my last run of the season had a very good season with the bitch so I let the ruby bitch get a rest now I think I go back to Thailand this week working someone has to do it lol Andy did you get my email I sent you couple of day's ago.

young romeo pup,,,what a little fecker he was lol,,,,great character,,,although im glad he wernt mine,,just lodged at mine for a couple of months befor his epic travel to barca..

i started taking him in me van,,,whilst exercizing the other dogs behind down the lane,,,after a day or two of this,,he was getting that pissed off that he was in the van,,jumping all over me whilst trying to drive,,jumping at the windows ect,,in the end i thought feck it,,and let him out,,,nice and steady he was doing 3 mile no problem from the off,,loads of energy,,lol

imagejpg1_zpsff84ff16.jpg

• Like 3

There is more to life than fcken lurcher s

What else is there apart from dogs.

And please don't say pubs.

Most of them feckers in there have had 10 lives.

By the amount of storys they tell.

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of mine once told me many years ago that when it gets to the point of doing the dogs & it becoming a chore it's time to move on for this is no rehearsal in life this really is it.I've lots of things to look forward to & for the 1st time ever plans won't revolve around the dogs.If I go to the pub & talk hunting so what? It's not like I've never done any running with the mutts is it? Be cool to have myself a holiday something I've never been able to do with being tied down by having so many dogs,be no set time to be home in order to walk/feed them or to take them hunting & so on..I'm looking forward to what the future holds,what's in the past is exactly that,it's been & gone..Best of luck to you all,hope you have long & prosperous hunting career's, I'm living proof that one can live the dream in regards to hunting with lurchers but alas my dream is now over..Be careful out there folks,it's a tough old world & EVERYONE is watching you,all the very best Andy ?

• Like 7

What else apart from dogs? Everything but matey or atleast I hope that to be the case,the enjoyment I once got from the dog game has gone for me,it's became a bit of a chore & a good friend of mine once told me many years ago that when it gets to the point of doing the dogs & it becoming a chore it's time to move on for this is no rehearsal in life this really is it.I've lots of things to look forward to & for the 1st time ever plans won't revolve around the dogs.If I go to the pub & talk hunting so what? It's not like I've never done any running with the mutts is it? Be cool to have myself a holiday something I've never been able to do with being tied down by having so many dogs,be no set time to be home in order to walk/feed them or to take them hunting & so on..I'm looking forward to what the future holds,what's in the past is exactly that,it's been & gone..Best of luck to you all,hope you have long & prosperous hunting career's, I'm living proof that one can live the dream in regards to hunting with lurchers but alas my dream is now over..Be careful out there folks,it's a tough old world & EVERYONE is watching you,all the very best Andy

First off Andy my comment was aimed at edrd.not you.

But if you have decided enough is enough then fair play.

And I hope what ever you do will give you the same pleasure that you have had from the dogs.

Once you step back from dogs who knows how your head will go.

There will obviously be a massive hole to fill.

I wish you all the best mate.

Cheers king.....

Robbie is serious huffy fcuker haha i wound him up once and he left the site ffs haha i bet he has a vodoo doll of you by noo fuji, an one of your dog aswell haha i cant believe your surprised somebody told him, this site full a antis, grasses arse lickers an sweety wifes haha

Edited by ginger beard