Any Litters From Fox Killing Parents Being Bred In Ireland

The origin of the bull was certainly not in your APBT,it sailed over the Atlantic with the Europeans and not with Geronimo,ill lend you a triple roofing ladder and a lakeland owner that likes backfilling to assist you with your assumptions.

The Bull and Terrier is nigh on a certainty the APBT, the only real relevant Bull cross over these shores. So now you were around pre Bull and Terrier times to pit your superior dogs against the Bulldog of the past....

Several decades ago i owned an English bull x greyhound,around the same time i owned a Staffy whippet and a while later i owned an APBT and a little later a Lurcher APBT bred,the APBT was a machine,geez i loved the adrenalin factor with that mutt,the lurcher was a cull though,as are the majority of mutts bred that way if honesty ever existed.The English bull/Grey was wasted on anything but fox,the Staffy/whippet was useless on anything but fox and negatives.APBT lurchers and the fecking ego,s that stand in their shadows,its all bollocks.
Several decades ago you worked a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound? So you must be at least 80 then, I'm sorry but I think you're telling porkies pal. If I'm not then you have my respect but not having it I'm afraid.

Im 56

So you weren't even born 6 decades ago but you owned a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound 7 decades ago, alrighty then....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should of put that in the funny joke tread.

I went ex directory to stop the begging calls coming in

Coursing types aplenty will muller old Charlie boy,just don't get one out some of the "high profile" names for the job haha,c**ts are one trick ponies just saying like ?

Posted Images

The origin of the bull was certainly not in your APBT,it sailed over the Atlantic with the Europeans and not with Geronimo,ill lend you a triple roofing ladder and a lakeland owner that likes backfilling to assist you with your assumptions.

The Bull and Terrier is nigh on a certainty the APBT, the only real relevant Bull cross over these shores. So now you were around pre Bull and Terrier times to pit your superior dogs against the Bulldog of the past....

Several decades ago i owned an English bull x greyhound,around the same time i owned a Staffy whippet and a while later i owned an APBT and a little later a Lurcher APBT bred,the APBT was a machine,geez i loved the adrenalin factor with that mutt,the lurcher was a cull though,as are the majority of mutts bred that way if honesty ever existed.The English bull/Grey was wasted on anything but fox,the Staffy/whippet was useless on anything but fox and negatives.APBT lurchers and the fecking ego,s that stand in their shadows,its all bollocks.
Several decades ago you worked a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound? So you must be at least 80 then, I'm sorry but I think you're telling porkies pal. If I'm not then you have my respect but not having it I'm afraid.

Im 56

So you weren't even born 6 decades ago but you owned a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound 7 decades ago, alrighty then....

How the feck does several become 7 you gloit.

• Like 1

Im 56

So how long ago is several decades ago to you ya old goit....

Im 56

We all now realise why you own Bull bred lurchers,a collie bred un would make you look and bump into lamposts.

Im 56

We all now realise why you own Bull bred lurchers,a collie bred un would make you look and bump into lamposts.

Another cop out, come on then when was several decades ago......

We all realise why you love Saluki crosses, all gas....

Im 56

I don,t like Saluki x,s,i admire the influence of the Saluki and thats totally different.

Im 56

I don,t like Saluki x,s,i admire the influence of the Saluki and thats totally different.

So do I but to compare it to the Bull cross for a foxing dog is laughable to say the least mate.

We have the 2010s, 2000s, 1990s, 1980s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s, ...... several decades ago???? Didn't you say you were born in the early 60s????

Several means a few.

I always thought it was either seven decades ago or an unspecified amount of years ago?

I'm not a Bull x lover in fairness many of them are just a bit too one dimensional for me,their wind is poor if lamping bunnies in numbers but then again I guess why would you get a bull type for bunnies only lol,they are just too slow for anything in the day in the majority of cases,obviously their grit & determination can't be ignored,they are fantastic around an earth or for lamping out the motor & sent straight onto gear there's no question about that.Like most crosses they have their strengths & weaknesses in regards to hunting,I'm not kennel blind to the type infact we have one & she is earning her corn,I think a little bull blood in the mix goes a long way,the 1st x & 3/4 breds don't float my boat truthfully but I think a bit of bull blood in a coursing type may make handy mutts or into a racy collie type to.The only guarantee with lurchers is that you will be feeding it & cleaning up it's shite lol..

Oh edited to add lol.. Several to me is a few or three haha

• Like 2