Any Litters From Fox Killing Parents Being Bred In Ireland

Why the hell would anyone choose a Saluki over a Bull cross if you're looking for a fox dog....

Thats being as naive as Desertbred,if we are talking percentages then the thug will outmuller the graceful one,yet many a fox slayer owns saluki ancestry,they run further,longer and dont suck the life out of their catch either.
No it's not it's being honest and realistic, there's fox dogs and there's fox dogs.

Honesty and Bull type lurchers,hilarious.Again it never ever ceases to amaze me that the fox was known as lurcher quarry for centuries before the bullshit hit the fan.The finest fox slayers in my lifetime never owned bull in their breeding and the main reason for the bullshit explosion is piss poor lurcher breeding and owners that sought the advantage of the quick and easy fix.Less than a few decades ago the bull bred lurcher never surfaced because there were better options more readily around,the computer was the Bullshit salvation,ego,s and blood lust,nothing more.
What are you talking about? You believe it's only Bull cross owners that tell fibs? No No No, less than a few decades ago there wasn't many Bull crosses because there wasn't any Bulls over here to put over the Greyhounds. With the arrival of the APBT the Lurcher men cottoned onto something and discovered a cross that was unrivalled for the stuff that bites back. Edited by DogMan85
  • Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should of put that in the funny joke tread.

I went ex directory to stop the begging calls coming in

Coursing types aplenty will muller old Charlie boy,just don't get one out some of the "high profile" names for the job haha,c**ts are one trick ponies just saying like ?

Posted Images

the only thing about salukis in ireland is by the time they get to there fox its gone to cover,and they dont like crashing ditches,makes them a bit of a no no for foxing,unless your hunting open ground,fell or fens

From your post youve seen alot of salukis work then ?

i no your a saluki fan mate,and they have there use for sure,but as guard dog well thats a matter of opinion,fox dogs well ive seen a few that can do a good job but they were saluki crosses,stamina there really unequal,lurchers can definetely benefit from saluki blood,but not everyones a fan of them,for one reason or another

The nastiest saluki guard dog ive ever seen was owned by Gordan on his pen at Silsden,that fecking thing tried to eat you,sadly he had a multitude of dogs nicked whilst that snarling beast was on guard.

Why the hell would anyone choose a Saluki over a Bull cross if you're looking for a fox dog....

Thats being as naive as Desertbred,if we are talking percentages then the thug will outmuller the graceful one,yet many a fox slayer owns saluki ancestry,they run further,longer and dont suck the life out of their catch either.
No it's not it's being honest and realistic, there's fox dogs and there's fox dogs.

Honesty and Bull type lurchers,hilarious.Again it never ever ceases to amaze me that the fox was known as lurcher quarry for centuries before the bullshit hit the fan.The finest fox slayers in my lifetime never owned bull in their breeding and the main reason for the bullshit explosion is piss poor lurcher breeding and owners that sought the advantage of the quick and easy fix.Less than a few decades ago the bull bred lurcher never surfaced because there were better options more readily around,the computer was the Bullshit salvation,ego,s and blood lust,nothing more.
What are you talking about? You believe it's only Bull cross owners that tell fibs? No No No, less than a few decades ago there wasn't many Bull crosses because there wasn't any Bulls over here to put over the Greyhounds. With the arrival of the APBT the Lurcher men cottoned onto something and discovered a cross that was unrivalled for the stuff that bites back.

A littler heads up mucker,bull types originated on European shores centuries before they crossed the Atlantic,doh.

What are you talking about? You believe it's only Bull cross owners that tell fibs? No No No, less than a few decades ago there wasn't many Bull crosses because there wasn't any Bulls over here to put over the Greyhounds. With the arrival of the APBT the Lurcher men cottoned onto something and discovered a cross that was unrivalled for the stuff that bites back.

A littler heads up mucker,bull types originated on European shores centuries before they crossed the Atlantic,doh.

Me thinks you are very much lost my pal, doh. Fish out of water here I see... doh.

Yeh and were bred into greys! Hence the brindle coats.

Me thinks you are very much lost my pal, doh. Fish out of water here I see... doh.

Thank feck we bait our hooks with different bait.

Not at all, I want to hear where you are going with this. Carry on.....

River Wharfe,a fold up rod and a 3000 series shimano reel,a pocketfull of Silver shakespeare spinning lures and 10lb braid,i prefer heavy braid to drag the lure from the snags.

Yeh and were bred into greys! Hence the brindle coats.
It's even said that Greyhound was in the extinct Bulldog blood which was the foundation of the Bull and Terrier (APBT) Of course some authorities on the breed believe the APBT is the original Bulldog. Edited by DogMan85

River Wharfe,a fold up rod and a 3000 series shimano reel,a pocketfull of Silver shakespeare spinning lures and 10lb braid,i prefer heavy braid to drag the lure from the snags.

No need to be silly, I'm giving you the chance to dig yourself out of the hole. What was you trying to say when you mentioned the origins of some Bull breeds?

The origin of the bull was certainly not in your APBT,it sailed over the Atlantic with the Europeans and not with Geronimo,ill lend you a triple roofing ladder and a lakeland owner that likes backfilling to assist you with your assumptions.

The origin of the bull was certainly not in your APBT,it sailed over the Atlantic with the Europeans and not with Geronimo,ill lend you a triple roofing ladder and a lakeland owner that likes backfilling to assist you with your assumptions.

The Bull and Terrier is nigh on a certainty the APBT, the only real relevant Bull cross over these shores. So now you were around pre Bull and Terrier times to pit your superior dogs against the Bulldog of the past.... ??

Edited by DogMan85

The Bull and Terrier is nigh on a certainty the APBT, the only real relevant Bull cross over these shores. So now you were around pre Bull and Terrier times to pit your superior dogs against the Bulldog of the past....

Several decades ago i owned an English bull x greyhound,around the same time i owned a Staffy whippet and a while later i owned an APBT and a little later a Lurcher APBT bred,the APBT was a machine,geez i loved the adrenalin factor with that mutt,the lurcher was a cull though,as are the majority of mutts bred that way if honesty ever existed.The English bull/Grey was wasted on anything but fox,the Staffy/whippet was useless on anything but fox and negatives.APBT lurchers and the fecking ego,s that stand in their shadows,its all bollocks.

The Bull and Terrier is nigh on a certainty the APBT, the only real relevant Bull cross over these shores. So now you were around pre Bull and Terrier times to pit your superior dogs against the Bulldog of the past....

Several decades ago i owned an English bull x greyhound,around the same time i owned a Staffy whippet and a while later i owned an APBT and a little later a Lurcher APBT bred,the APBT was a machine,geez i loved the adrenalin factor with that mutt,the lurcher was a cull though,as are the majority of mutts bred that way if honesty ever existed.The English bull/Grey was wasted on anything but fox,the Staffy/whippet was useless on anything but fox and negatives.APBT lurchers and the fecking ego,s that stand in their shadows,its all bollocks.
Several decades ago you worked a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound and a while after a APBT.... So you must be at least 80 then, I'm sorry but I think you're telling porkies pal. If I'm not then you have my respect but not having it I'm afraid. Edited by DogMan85

Several decades ago you worked a Bull Terrier/ Greyhound? So you must be at least 80 then, I'm sorry but I think you're telling porkies pal. If I'm not then you have my respect but not having it I'm afraid.

Im 56,the English came out of Otley,the Staffy out of Wales and the APBT i swapped with a retired Coal miner who spent his retirement fund on American imports,a few weeks later the police went through hangar doors in reinforced landrovers and several lads ended up in clink,Donny area.In another 24 years ill tell you a few more porkies.

Edited by morton
  • Like 2