What Did She Do ?

Can't be watching that beheading video.

I remember a mate put a vhs tape on yrs ago full of that kind of stuff.

They threw a guy in a shallow hole and all lined up walking past him throwing big boulders at his head.

Don't like watching that kind of stuff.

I agree mate I remember when the internet was fairly new looking at rottern.com its amazing how quick you become desensitized to it ....it can't be good for your moral compass. ..I give such things a wide birth nowadays. Edited by kanny
  • Like 4

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I will ask again, what business is it of ours?.........they have a law they live under and that's the end of it! We have caused a f***ing great mess, given rise to massive racial tension, had to a

I agree mate I remember when the internet was fairly new looking at rottern.com its amazing how quick you become desensitized to it ....it can't be good for your moral compass. ..I give such things

Gone through a court, convicted on evidence and then dragged screaming into the middle of a busy Street? Pretty sure thats not what happened...I respect everyone's opinions on most things but we all s

Can't be watching that beheading video.

I remember a mate put a vhs tape on yrs ago full of that kind of stuff.

They threw a guy in a shallow hole and all lined up walking past him throwing big boulders at his head.

Don't like watching that kind of stuff.

Didn't you say you should be an assassin because you had no feelings (or something along those lines) in another thread. Forgive me if I have mistaken you for somebody else. I certainly don't enjoy watching these things, particularly women.

i find that hard to believe she killed her own child, unless there more to it

Could be that she was jealous of her husband having sex with her daughter rather than her?

TC

Some of the comments on here still amaze me...there's certain members on here you come to respect in a way and you're one of them but is this comment all you could think of?

My take on it is this........if we didn't keep poking our nose in to others peoples business in this "globalised " world then we wouldn't be talking about Islam, their law....their business.

Secondly, if indeed she did kill her 7 year old little girls (and we have absolutely no reason to think she wasn't convicted on evidence like anyone else) then they should have cut her f***ing canister off with a blunt penknife never mind that quick death.

I thought the executioner made a decent job of it considering she was being a pain in the arse.

Fix for the world no 6: Mind your own business ! ;)

My take on it is this........if we didn't keep poking our nose in to others peoples business in this "globalised " world then we wouldn't be talking about Islam, their law....their business.

Secondly, if indeed she did kill her 7 year old little girls (and we have absolutely no reason to think she wasn't convicted on evidence like anyone else) then they should have cut her f***ing canister off with a blunt penknife never mind that quick death.

I thought the executioner made a decent job of it considering she was being a pain in the arse.

Gone through a court, convicted on evidence and then dragged screaming into the middle of a busy Street? Pretty sure thats not what happened...I respect everyone's opinions on most things but we all sit here..myself included and say how barbaric and savage this is but some of the replies are seriously messed up. You're all talking like she's guilty and she might well be but women out there are treated like dogs...noses and ears cut off for no real reason at all...raped whenever the husband wants his leg over. Some very questionable characters on this forum. Edited by daveee88
  • Like 3

What did happen then ?

Obviously that's a question I can't answer..like I said very rarely are these women guilty of the shit they're accused of

And you are privy to this information how?..........

Gone through a court, convicted on evidence and then dragged screaming into the middle of a busy Street? Pretty sure thats not what happened...I respect everyone's opinions on most things but we all sit here..myself included and say how barbaric and savage this is but some of the replies are seriously messed up. You're all talking like she's guilty and she might well be but women out there are treated like dogs...noses and ears cut off for no real reason at all...raped whenever the husband wants his leg over. Some very questionable characters on this forum.

So I will ask again, what business is it of ours?.........they have a law they live under and that's the end of it!

We have caused a f***ing great mess, given rise to massive racial tension, had to accept million of refugees into our society endangering our lives.

We have buried thousands of our brightest and best killed in action.

And for what?........so McDonalds can set up an outlet in Baghdad high street or apple can open new revenue streams for camel salesmen?

These people want no part of us and for my part, I want no part of them.

Who the f**k are we to say if they are handing out fair trials or what their punishments should be?......we want to stop trying to be the moral compass of the world and focus on fixing our own broken society.

• Like 4