Donald Trump's 'muslim Ban' Live: Federal Judge Defies President And Temporarily Blocks Ban In Dramatic Court Hearing

The beauty of it is he doesn't give a damn what the reaction is. That's why so many millions voted for him.

On a lighter note, I just filled in an ESTA to go to the U.S next month and it was approved. :boogy:

I wonder if desertbred is dual citizen of iran and britain or just british

I don't know. That's his business. Not sure why you keep mentioning him. He doesn't mention you.

He does. Me and DB have had many long chats about Axum :yes::laugh:

Felt shy to like your post lol thanks for backing me up lol

* ooww how sweet* lol

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bet the Americans are heartbroken about that....

Celebrities are shouting and screaming. Western politicians are either slagging him off or agreeing but trying not to admit it as they know the MSN will turn on them. The lefties, feminists and anarch

We could do with the same ban in this country keep the c**ts out

The beauty of it is he doesn't give a damn what the reaction is. That's why so many millions voted for him.

On a lighter note, I just filled in an ESTA to go to the U.S next month and it was approved. :boogy:

I don't know. That's his business. Not sure why you keep mentioning him. He doesn't mention you.

* ooww how sweet* lol

Of course he doesn't have chats with DB about you. He's taking the piss. Stop flattering yourself.

I might not always see eye to eye with DB, but he's consistent in what he says. He doesn't keep changing his tune to score points. Unlike you.

You should look into who enslaved who, you be surprised at how many muslims were enslaved by other muslims and hand wringing liberals never put blame on who actually captured and enslaved people but instead want to make it the white people who should feel guilty about the slave trade :huh:

• Like 1

There's due governmental process and then there's Trump. He simply can't keep acting like a spoilt dictator. From what I can see with a quick search, US presidential executive orders still have to be ratified by the courts and can be chucked out.

Muslims shOuld just accept that the majority of non Muslims don't like them and don't want to be anywhere near them

America doesn't want you so don't go

Muslim been in america for long time. Over 30 percent of african slaves who were shipped to america were muslim. Muslims built america

Unlike christians , muslim dont enslave a free muslim.

Are you sure muslims don't enslave free muslims? Muslims certainly enslaved plenty of africans, did they only target non muslims? I find that hard to believe. But if they do only target non muslims, any non muslim who ever trusted a muslim is a fool.
Its illegal to enslave a free muslim. Im sure many arab muslims enslaved black muslim and sold them but its agsinst religion and they werent religious and under muslim ruler if found out they would be freed and slaver punished

I dont usually post on these inter faith discussions but lets say reading some of the Tripe on this post requires it. Axum dont ISIS ALQUAIDA .,TALIBAN, SALAFI etc all claim they are the true Muslims yet Enslave girls as sex slaves ? Most of the Black slaves from North Africa, were captured by Arab slave traders? Werent the Slaves and the Arab traders Muslim?May be Muslim in name only but Muslim non the less. Axum i wa born Shia but I am from a Syed family so what are Syeds ?Sunni Shia or Muslims I consider myself as a Muslim that practices Shia interpretation of Islam Fiqr based on the Qran and Shariat. You have practising Muslims and Friday Muslims some good some bad , just the same as from other Faiths and societies. when the Qran was first revealed to the Prophet Slavery as with things like Alcohol were permitted as it became apparent that Mankind abused these things they as with many otherthings were made Haram (illegal) but some Muslims as with much of Islam choose to ignore what doesnt suit them.or their Agenda

Edited by desertbred
  • Like 5

There's due governmental process and then there's Trump. He simply can't keep acting like a spoilt dictator. From what I can see with a quick search, US presidential executive orders still have to be ratified by the courts and can be chucked out.

Well, there's your due process then !!

* ooww how sweet* lol

Of course he doesn't have chats with DB about you. He's taking the piss. Stop flattering yourself.

I might not always see eye to eye with DB, but he's consistent in what he says. He doesn't keep changing his tune to score points. Unlike you.

I would never change my view to please you or others, im one of those who always goes against the trend or popular views and hatez followiing crowd , if its a trend to buy new iphones i would go against it and use 90s era phones . I like the under dog , i defend the bullied , i stand next to the black sheep for solidarity , and speak up for the silenced/weak, i see myself as a man of honor and loyalty .

* ooww how sweet* lol

I would never change my view to please you or others, im one of those who always goes against the trend or popular views and hatez followiing crowd , if its a trend to buy new iphones i would go against it and use 90s era phones . I like the under dog , i defend the bullied , i stand next to the black sheep for solidarity , and speak up for the silenced/weak, i see myself as a man of honor and loyalty .

* ooww how sweet* lol

You can't even make your mind up whether you are muslim or atheist. Depends on who you are talking to.

* ooww how sweet* lol

Axum, sorry buddy - I was just being an arse.

Atb :)

• Like 1

Muslims shOuld just accept that the majority of non Muslims don't like them and don't want to be anywhere near them

Muslim been in america for long time. Over 30 percent of african slaves who were shipped to america were muslim. Muslims built america

Are you sure muslims don't enslave free muslims? Muslims certainly enslaved plenty of africans, did they only target non muslims? I find that hard to believe. But if they do only target non muslims, any non muslim who ever trusted a muslim is a fool.
Its illegal to enslave a free muslim. Im sure many arab muslims enslaved black muslim and sold them but its agsinst religion and they werent religious and under muslim ruler if found out they would be freed and slaver punished

I dont usually post on these inter faith discussions but lets say reading some of the Tripe on this post requires it. Axum dont ISIS ALQUAIDA .,TALIBAN, SALAFI etc all claim they are the true Muslims yet Enslave girls as sex slaves ? Most of the Black slaves from North Africa, were captured by Arab slave traders? Werent the Slaves and the Arab traders Muslim?May be Muslim in name only but Muslim non the less. Axum i wa born Shia but I am from a Syed family so what are Syeds ?Sunni Shia or Muslims I consider myself as a Muslim that practices Shia interpretation of Islam Fiqr based on the Qran and Shariat. You have practising Muslims and Friday Muslims some good some bad , just the same as from other Faiths and societies. when the Qran was first revealed to the Prophet Slavery as with things like Alcohol were permitted as it became apparent that Mankind abused these things they as with many otherthings were made Haram (illegal) but some Muslims as with much of Islam choose to ignore what doesnt suit them.or their Agenda
You point in this post is to say that slavery is actually illegal in islam but sunni salafi make it halal / allowed , and that what i posted in regards to slavery in islam is only a salafi view or sunni view but in shia its totally not allowed to enslave under any circumstances .

Atleast in sunni hadith we learn that if muslim invaded a non muslim country then all the men enemies can be captured as slaves and their women as concupine or sex slave, its halal in war places against non muslims. Thats a fact in sunni islam doubt shia any different, ofcourse these are extreme views and no muslim gov practices these ancient teachings lol would be war crime but what isis doing is against islam but isis are Khawaarij , isis shouldnt exist under islam if myslum rulers didnt declare war , muslims follow their myslim rulers, be it khamini or king fahad, but ever recognuzed muslim ruler consider isis khawaarij.

But undr some circumstances, fact is slavery is allowed in islam so is sex slave/concubine , its also in quran where it says wa ma malakat aymaanakum. So if its in quran where it clearly states your right to have sex with your concubine then its not a doubtful topic or debateble but firm ruling because its in quran and we always go back to quran for last decision. So def shia allow it too unless thy interpret different but therea no way round it.

https://islamqa.info/en/13737

I tell people exactly what islam is , i dont sugar coat it or hide it. No taqiya here. Lol

Edited by AXUM
  • Like 1

* ooww how sweet* lol

You can't even make your mind up whether you are muslim or atheist. Depends on who you are talking to.

Only a fool is sure of everything, the fact that i cant make my m8nd sometimes shows that i actually think and theres brain , not just a blind follower.

Only a fool is sure of everthing, a wie man keeps on guessing.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/b/bertrandru121392.html

• Like 1

So it was unfair to say unlike Christians muslims don't enslave free muslims, they most certainly did and I am sure still do. All I see is humans are greedy, cruel, manipulative opportunists with little sense of community, honour or loyalty. People say they have honour and loyalty and protect the weak and then are corrupted at the first opportunity. This has to change and will never change while islam has such a polarising effect on communities with an extreme 'us against them' doctrine called the koran,and then the majority of muslims do not even follow islam to the letter of islamic law anywhere I have ever seen. Islamic law will never, ever work and will only cause conflict, hatred and war. Like an aggressive cancer it needs to be eradicated completely or it takes over completely as history proves. Hopefully humans learn to treat each other with appreciation and respect but there is no way islam is the answer.
  • Like 1

You point in this post is to say that slavery is actually illegal in islam but sunni salafi make it halal / allowed , and that what i posted in regards to slavery in islam is only a salafi view or sunni view but in shia its totally not allowed to enslave under any circumstances .

Atleast in sunni hadith we learn that if muslim invaded a non muslim country then all the men enemies can be captured as slaves and their women as concupine or sex slave, its halal in war places against non muslims. Thats a fact in sunni islam doubt shia any different, ofcourse these are extreme views and no muslim gov practices these ancient teachings lol would be war crime but what isis doing is against islam but isis are Khawaarij , isis shouldnt exist under islam if myslum rulers didnt declare war , muslims follow their myslim rulers, be it khamini or king fahad, but ever recognuzed muslim ruler consider isis khawaarij.

But undr some circumstances, fact is slavery is allowed in islam so is sex slave/concubine , its also in quran where it says wa ma malakat aymaanakum. So if its in quran where it clearly states your right to have sex with your concubine then its not a doubtful topic or debateble but firm ruling because its in quran and we always go back to quran for last decision. So def shia allow it too unless thy interpret different but therea no way round it.

https://islamqa.info/en/13737

I tell people exactly what islam is , i dont sugar coat it or hide it. No taqiya here. Lol

I appreciate your honesty mate. Edited to add I did already know this information. Edited by Silversnake