President Trump

Trump's signs executive order, prohibiting entry into the US of citizens from seven nations - Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Libya

Missing off the list is Saudi Arabia the main culprit in sponsoring and promoting the violent, backward political version of Islam. Very bad move!

Saudi has a value in its oil control mate, I'd say he is being very clever, no need to smack the Saudis.......shoot all their dogs and let them decide wether to tow the line or be next ;)

• Like 3

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when I first read your post I thought you was on about Axum

Now if he'd push back on the ban on lead bullets for hunting. Both his son hunt. It's about time there was someone on are side over here.

That's why we don't need to get annoyed by those idiots anymore, they're destroying themselves. Totally agree, I moved us here partly to get some breathing room from the madness, if things don't get s

Posted Images

Trump's signs executive order, prohibiting entry into the US of citizens from seven nations - Syria, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Libya

Missing off the list is Saudi Arabia the main culprit in sponsoring and promoting the violent, backward political version of Islam. Very bad move!

Saudi has a value in its oil control mate, I'd say he is being very clever, no need to smack the Saudis.......shoot all their dogs and let them decide wether to tow the line or be next ;)

I really hope that's what it is, in the link above he does say he will have extreme vetting from Saudi and Pakistan which is smart. Maybe behind the scenes he's telling them to wind it up or else. The US has known about the Saudi funding of AQ and the CIA was even involved back in the 80s...it's not impossible that they still are. While these little jihadi armies might have been useful to the US in fighting the soviets, wrecking Yugoslavia and the likes of Libya, Syria they're totally out of control and are allowed to thrive and recruit in the West. Everyone's sick of it and it's got to stop or there will be a civil war in Europe within the next few decades.

Call me paranoid but I keep expecting to wake up one day and find out we've all been had lol

I really hope that's what it is, in the link above he does say he will have extreme vetting from Saudi and Pakistan which is smart. Maybe behind the scenes he's telling them to wind it up or else. The US has known about the Saudi funding of AQ and the CIA was even involved back in the 80s...it's not impossible that they still are. While these little jihadi armies might have been useful to the US in fighting the soviets, wrecking Yugoslavia and the likes of Libya, Syria they're totally out of control and are allowed to thrive and recruit in the West. Everyone's sick of it and it's got to stop or there will be a civil war in Europe within the next few decades.

Call me paranoid but I keep expecting to wake up one day and find out we've all been had lol

May has just completed a £100m fighter jet deal with the Turks.....

http://news.sky.com/story/uk-and-turkey-clinch-163100m-fighter-jet-deal-during-theresa-mays-visit-10745962

Now if he'd push back on the ban on lead bullets for hunting. Both his son hunt. It's about time there was someone on are side over here.

I,m liking the man, do you worry that the last president to upset the apple cart like him was jfk and we all know how that ended, ?

It probably has nothing to do with terrorism.

He just wants to stop people from countries that have a poor record in America for integration, criminality, work ethic and backward cultural customs.

That should be enough of a reason for a leader, who has the interest of his countrymen at heart.

• Like 1

If any of you have twitter you have got to see the posts in #muslimban

The lefties are absolutely flipping their sh*t HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

Copy some up for us, Nik.....

I could do with a good laugh !

Aye throw a link up to get a laugh mate lol