Sign in to follow this  
David123

Bsa Ultra Se .22 Tactical

David123 obviously need cash quick selling them cheap. If I was selling them I would of sold them on a first come first served basis and if I wanted to buy them I would not be waiting for someone to deliver them I would be going to collect them

David123 obviously need cash quick selling them cheap. If I was selling them I would of sold them on a first come first served basis and if I wanted to buy them I would not be waiting for someone to deliver them I would be going to collect them

Agree with you all the way on that pal, should have said first come first served. But he never, a guy contacted him to say he would have the rifle and david123 agreed a deal with him and offered to drop the rifle off.........deal done........ then sold it to somebody else, spell wrong however you like, but its still wrong :thumbs:

• Like 1

i see the squirell has been at work,the early one gets the acorn,and nuts to the rest

• Like 1

Delswal,

I have to,agree with you 100 percent on your comments , it's a bad crack,when your let down like that , and what's worse

BB ,was buying as a present for one of his family ,

Fecin let down ,,in my book

Atb

Agree with you all the way on that pal, should have said first come first served. But he never, a guy contacted him to say he would have the rifle and david123 agreed a deal with him and offered to drop the rifle off.........deal done........ then sold it to somebody else, spell wrong however you like, but its still wrong :thumbs:
agree with you mate seller was in the wrong to go back on a deal

It's nothing to do with the squirrel getting an acorn. It's to do with what's decent. The buyer knew very well someone had said yes to this then gazumped them. This place used to be about like minded people getting the odd bargain, not shitting on other members for profit.

The seller only ever posts when he's flogging stuff, so the whole deal stinks IMO.

So what has the buyer got to say about it all......?

does any one know who the buyer is thats the question 😂😂

Delswal,

I have to,agree with you 100 percent on your comments , it's a bad crack,when your let down like that , and what's worse

BB ,was buying as a present for one of his family ,

Fecin let down ,,in my book

Atb

It wasn't a gift David mate. He would of paid me back for it but I have told him I'll try find him one at a decent price and that was most defo a decent price.

No worries though. You win some you lose some.

walshie it happens on all forums you cant blame the buyer most of uss would do the same its the seller who has broke the golden rule but as ive said it happens on most forums,it happened to me only a few weeks ago ,best move on

walshie it happens on all forums you cant blame the buyer most of uss would do the same its the seller who has broke the golden rule but as ive said it happens on most forums,it happened to me only a few weeks ago ,best move on

It might well do mate. Doesn't make it right though. They are both to blame as the buyer knew someone had said yes first, and no, I wouldn't do that. Maybe I'm old-fashioned in putting what's right ahead of a few quid.

https://youtu.be/WjJIrasladg
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this