Sign in to follow this  
David123

Bsa Ultra Se .22 Tactical

Hi

Aswell as my r10 im going to sell my bsa ultra se tactical in .22

It comes with a nikko stirling mountmaster side ir 4-12x50 AO IR MD

And a camo gun bag but no charging adaptor

Looking for 250 collected from Hebburn, Tyne and Wear but work in Blyth so can meet on the way.

May deliver if full asking price is met

Any questions just ask

IMG_3221.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3223.jpg

IMG_3224.jpg

IMG_3220.jpg

Really sold or if somebody closer to home wants it you could still sell it again ? wouldn't be the first time would it :no:

I know everyone has to make a living, but IMO buying stuff cheap off here just to sell for a profit isn't what the site's for.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for another.

My eldest is after a decent pcp and that would of fit the bill nicely

I know everyone has to make a living, but IMO buying stuff cheap off here just to sell for a profit isn't what the site's for.

It's definitely not the first time its happened mate, I used to be on a forum where a lot of buying and selling was done. The only way you could sell or buy was after a few hundred proper posts, not ya "nice picture" type post or other lame one answer post! They also made it that you couldn't sell a bought item off the forum back on the forum for a profit. There are always going to be people disappointed if they miss a bargain, I would have snapped both rifles up but missed out. I would also be disappointed if I'd arrange to buy something and then it was sold to someone else but I wouldn't resort to using the language that was used on that thread, I find that bang out of order tbh.

I've only just realised the bloke that was whining on about the deal has been a member since 2009 and has 700 and odd posts! He's hardly a contributor is he!

I've only just realised the bloke that was whining on about the deal has been a member since 2009 and has 700 and odd posts! He's hardly a contributor is he!

Does that have anything to do with him feeling cheesed off that someone broke a deal?

Sign in to follow this