Trumps In Favour Of Torture ......

wonder what he has planned for next week scots maybe should let him build that golf course

Would that be the same golf course that he would have been taking foreshore shooting away from the local Wildfowling Club ????

When the wildfowlers objected Trumps people turned around and said that also by building the golf course they'd also be saving the lives of hundreds of birds!!

That's an anti statement IMO .

Mr Packham would be proud of ol' Donald.

we could always get doodles to stock his golf course with rabbits,that would torture him.lol

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we wouldnt still have the kids lying on the moors if we had of had torture for he likes of hindley n brady.

F@ck me your grammar just improved dramatically!

Anyone who would lock a human in a cage. Cover in petrol and set them alight. Deserves alot more than water boarding. Donald trump is the man.

Posted Images

he not hanging about with his promises he only in few days yesterday it was stop all muzzies coming into the country now he wants to drowned a few an the big wall going up to keep the mexicans out, Donald be lucky if he sees christmas :hunter:

i was thinking that, there hell of a lot in his country , that would a bullet to back of his head :yes:
Don't worry his hair piece is kevlar :D:
  • Like 1

The Mexican President snubbed Trump by cancelling the meeting Trump has thrown his toys out as per usual does not take a lot to fill in the blanks does it a bit like the Obama wasnt born in America bollocks hes decided to do the usual USA stunt try to undermine another countries Government got a track record for it havent they ?

So in essence what is suggested is that Mexican politics is run by the Cartels and hence the Money Trump wants to use from Mexico to build the wall is Cartel Drug Money most of the Cartels Customers areUS citizens paying in USD LOL It gets better and better

???? its so funny when we agree ;)

Seems like trump may well allow his security boys to re start the water boarding lessons for terrorists that Obama stopped .........

Question we should also ask is could it be used on citizens if they extend the meaning of terrorist to enemy combatants , meaning if a rebellion happened against gov for gun ownership right would citizens be tortured to get to the leaders or would having anti gov or anachist views gets you labeled a terrorist and enemy of state.

Lets remember under a UN convention terrorist can be tortured but soldiers of envading enemies who are of a recognized country by law cant be tortured because they arr inder recognized country and wear uniform that makes them recognizable as of such and such country.

So if say iran state army invaded USA and in process destroyed every building in new york , then even if you captured those soldiers who destroyed more building then alqaeda then they still cant be tortured.

• Like 7

I dont no what the fuss is a bout as regard water boarding. The arericans used to water board there on tier 1 special forces. As regard the wall he is going to build on american soil where were all these outraged celebrities and bums like bono when the israelies where building there wall on palestine soil. The reality is benjamin netanyahy and his cabinet make donald trump look like a boy scout.

• Like 2

Seems like trump may well allow his security boys to re start the water boarding lessons for terrorists that Obama stopped .........

Question we should also ask is could it be used on citizens if they extend the meaning of terrorist to enemy combatants , meaning if a rebellion happened against gov for gun ownership right would citizens be tortured to get to the leaders or would having anti gov or anachist views gets you labeled a terrorist and enemy of state.

Lets remember under a UN convention terrorist can be tortured but soldiers of envading enemies who are of a recognized country by law cant be tortured because they arr inder recognized country and wear uniform that makes them recognizable as of such and such country.

So if say iran state army invaded USA and in process destroyed every building in new york , then even if you captured those soldiers who destroyed more building then alqaeda then they still cant be tortured.

really ... thats the reply you have for my post

and gets you 5 likes lol clowns.

i have been here since 2007 . ask thl member STABS whos a moderator . ask ozdoggers admin bout me they know me and met me and i gifted patterdale x jagd pups to one, member since 2009. stabs also frequents ozdogger. ask him bout black muslim guy with patterdales .

Use the forum search tool and look up masta of game and look up saho-man, both my ex accounts.

Edited by AXUM

really ... thats the reply you have for my post

and gets you 5 likes lol clowns.

i have been here since 2007 . ask thl member STABS whos a moderator . ask ozdoggers admin bout me they know me and met me and i gifted patterdale x jagd pups to one, member since 2009. stabs also frequents ozdogger. ask him bout black muslim guy with patterdales .

Use the forum search tool and look up masta of game and look up saho-man, both my ex accounts.

Don't get too riled up mate I was merely making an observation, and it certainly was a big change in grammar.
  • Like 1