Stud Dogs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Wheaton x dog.can't fault him

Morton, I've always thought you came across a bit "high and mighty" but I reckoned you knew the game. How fukcing wrong was I. You are also losing any credibility you might have had IMO. Crack on.

drove 11 hrs yesterday to collect a bitch,bate this morning i am,left at 10.a.m. andd home for 10.30 p.m. last night...wife came with me,shes as mad as me I reckon lol

Posted Images

If I wanted a stud I would do my research and want to see any potential dog graft over a few nights and I would expect the owner would want the same and if he deemed the bitch not good enough knock me back because any dog would have to well tested and a producer and have what I'm looking to add to any pups and not all good dogs are that but this open stud business because it came out said dog or it Carry's this blood but hasn't seen much but still gets bred from is bollocks when I see ads saying stud wanted asap I cringe because that says no thought gone in to it probably just a money spinner or the old classic stud wanted must be within a hour drive of my location that's another the pees me of if your breeding for the right reasons keeping a pup back distance shouldn't even come in to it as you will have that pup for years so what's a bit of travelling to get what you want

blackmaggie I have dogs here most would be more than happy to use and also one or two good dogs in the local area I also know of lads up and down the country who own some handy animals before this thread was started i had a couple of animals in mind but there's no harm in having a final scout next season I've a trip planned to see a dog he's already producing the goods and I like what I'm seeing about out of him about there won't be any pups advertised from this breeding and no money will change hands between The one or two lads that been offered a pup just maybe a few bags of dog food and a good drink If they turn out shit no bother if they turn out handy and better than either parent there will be some proud lurchermen with filled up freezers around the country cheers and all the best Edited by C.green

Well if you can't answer a simple question then why bother coming on here claiming you own the best dogs in the world ... it's easy to sit at a computer spouting shit ....

Ive never owned the best dogs in the world,ive owned the dogs that the world wanted.If i wanted a superior Jukel id not seek a mutt Socks related,id want one Morton related and if i need to explain the difference betwixt both id not bother.

Ha ha! Clash of superior Ego's. Both full of it, but both have a point :yes: .

I recon you should play soggy biscuit. :laugh:

Well if you can't answer a simple question then why bother coming on here claiming you own the best dogs in the world ... it's easy to sit at a computer spouting shit ....

Ive never owned the best dogs in the world,ive owned the dogs that the world wanted.If i wanted a superior Jukel id not seek a mutt Socks related,id want one Morton related and if i need to explain the difference betwixt both id not bother.

Ha ha! Clash of superior Ego's. Both full of it, but both have a point :yes: .

I recon you should play soggy biscuit. :laugh:

No ego on my part fella ......