Sign in to follow this  
DogFox123

Fast Dogs.

Lovely to see your dogs bheys, I've had many over the years but a knackered back has put paid to my running dog days as I can't keep up with them. Some lovely looking dogs there, fasted I've had was ginger bitch, 25" mainly greyhound, eigth collie and eigth deerhound but bred from type over about four generations, cracking dog and game for anything up to about four foot tall! She rarely missed a daytime Hare, was mustard at Charlie but was by no means the best rabbi tter I ever owned. That crown went to a scruffy bitch of greyhound, deerhound, collie, whippet at about 23". She would catch any rabbit night or day but my ginger bitch was literally twice as fast.

Love them all.

• Like 2

I looked into lucas bred pups but mental money,,,I dont know many lads with the type I fancy,im a bit isolated here lol....

what type do you fancy jigsaw? Some good honest lines around Eire

When he is in one peace which is about 1 week in the year :doh: he can motor and has a great take off the dirt really flies behind him

23923677679_d2879e5a98_c.jpg

23923666419_5963df6773_c.jpg

18233754346_b71fc00a87_c.jpg

• Like 6

fast up and at em with staying power,26-27 tts,big strong boned to take the rough areas we run on other stuff,...not looking for much am I lol

fast up and at em with staying power,26-27 tts,big strong boned to take the rough areas we run on other stuff,...not looking for much am I lol

haha it is possible though... I like them luke x nell dogs jimmy1000 that use be on here bred

Im not fimilar with anyones dogs,i read names of past dogs and have no clue as to what or who they are

Edited by jigsaw

The pups from these two should make some fast, honest and game dogs

Credit to Bobza as their he's dogs :)

Sire

IMG_4328.jpg

Dam

IMG_4538.jpg

The offspring

Pup%206.jpg

Pup%207.jpg

Pup%2012.jpg

• Like 8

cheers ,no hes not a first x ,hes out of a long line of saluki xs that were doing there job atb bobza

cheers ,no hes not a first x ,hes out of a long line of saluki xs that were doing there job atb bobza

Any idea what percentages he is around? Plenty of Saluki in there?

am not sure mate all I know is hes one of the best all round dogs ive ever seen ,hes 8 year old and still running strong ,I think his sire was 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey but not sure how much was in the dam ,hes the last one standing out that line ,atb bobza

• Like 1

am not sure mate all I know is hes one of the best all round dogs ive ever seen ,hes 8 year old and still running strong ,I think his sire was 3/4 saluki 1/4 grey but not sure how much was in the dam ,hes the last one standing out that line ,atb bobza

He looks a cracker, have you put him over anything before and what made you go for a whippet? Little beauties they are.

• Like 1

put him to a bitch called bonnie 3 1/2 years ago ,she had a lot of saluki in her make up ,there was only 2 pups me and me pal still own them 2 bitches smooth coated ,zandy might put a pic up of her when she was a bit younger ,she took after her dad ,at 4 years old shes a very handy bitch ,he wasn't ment to go over the whippet ,nothing but my own fault ,but the pups have turned out ok ,she might look just a whippet but has been ran like any other breed day and night ,fearless atb bobza

• Like 1