Brother/sister Cross- Your Thoughts!

I know a family lives in the hills near where my father grew up and they were all messed up! Buck toothed, bony and mentally unstable. I found out the father was a result of a mother son propagation... I know it is nothing to do with dogs but I just can't see any good to come out of it and a whole lot of bad is scarred into my brain. Atvb.

• Like 1

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to study Pit Bull pedigrees 'till I'd be bleary eyed. Pit Bull fanciers in a way breed for what a lot of us in terriers should be breeding for, gameness. In terriers if you breed for gameness

every litter is a risk /chance, if you can afford the risk i'd breed them, if you do keep us posted , i'd like to know how they come out , its the only inbreeding i've never tried, had good results fr

Pluckys dogs are on the dole cause they don't work . There's six wankers on THL and he's five of them

Posted Images

When it comes to inbreeding all you have to do is look at rangers supporters and there offspring, if ever there was an advertisement that inbreeding is wrong , there you have it . Some of them are that closely inbred they gave birth to themselves.

who or what are rangers ? Maybe that zombie/orc scothunter could enlighten us lol

Milliken I can honestly say that is the worst #sevco team I have witnessed in years . Unless they spend money there is just no competition, oh wait they have no money they owe it all to the tax man . Hail hail, Mon the hoops

• Like 3

This is how it feels to be Celtic, champions again as you know . Brendan Rodgers is here for ten in a row

a poor premier league manager yet again doing well with some second rate premier league players in what would be our division 2 EFL, shame he couldn't do it at Liverpool, the Champions league will give you your annual reality check come autumn,LOL's,WM

This is how it feels to be Celtic, champions again as you know . Brendan Rodgers is here for ten in a row

a poor premier league manager yet again doing well with some second rate premier league players in what would be our division 2 EFL, shame he couldn't do it at Liverpool, the Champions league will give you your annual reality check come autumn,LOL's,WM

fifty year ago that second rate team as you call them was the first british team to win the european cup not bad for eleven lads all from scotland and all staying withing twenty miles of the the teams ground in glasgow.

• Like 3

never be as poor as your second rate "digging" dogs lol
  • Like 2

That all boils down to how closely bred the 2 in question are. If there not at all too close to start with shouldn't be no problems but you could see something popping up if there's any problems with eather parents. It be amplified in some of the pups.

If the pair are closely bred in first place it should make the job simpler (if they were bred right)

There's a village near me I think everyone in the town is interbred after seeing these people up close I wouldn't bother end up with a load of not rights!!!

interbreeding is different to inbreeding. people from birmingham are interbred and from Norfolk Inbred..