Beddy Bull

General lee

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a day out last year with gaz an tommy with the ferrets , top blokes imo. I don't think any of us come across on the internet as we are in real life...   Everybody turns in to Spartacus after a

Yeh I know what you're saying.   Mine is a bitch mate. The brother is a good 10lb heavier. Maybe more.   This is as far to ground as my bitch goes. She marks really well but never tries to dig in o

gaz writes good posts, days out with his daughter. You seem to think you have this amazing pack of beagle xs that nobody gives a f**k about. Your an immature muppet. Which is quite obvious in the way

He'll be back won't be able to help himself, I'm not looking forward to a months time, of bragging about 1 rabbit adventures he's been having all at once ?

Edited by FKOF
  • Like 1

Had a day out last year with gaz an tommy with the ferrets , top blokes imo.

I don't think any of us come across on the internet as we are in real life...

Everybody turns in to Spartacus after a few taps of the keyboard.

• Like 6
Had a day out last year with gaz an tommy with the ferrets , top blokes imo.

I don't think any of us come across on the internet as we are in real life...

Everybody turns in to Spartacus after a few taps of the keyboard.

I am Spartacus...[/quote

According to my wife I am a sarcastic prick in real life as well ;)

• Like 2

He'll be back won't be able to help himself, I'm not looking forward to a months time, of bragging about 1 rabbit adventures he's been having all at once

Do you know gaz in person or only through a keyboard ?

He'll be back won't be able to help himself, I'm not looking forward to a months time, of bragging about 1 rabbit adventures he's been having all at once

Do you know gaz in person or only through a keyboard ?

i think he's a little jealous

• Like 1

I've been told allsorts about Gaz but I don't believe any of it !!! Gaz is a descent lad just loves playing the trumpet a bit to much that it gets a bit repetitive and annoying at times. Alb to him till he's back in a week or two

Edited by FKOF