Posting Pictures

the hare that was in the pic from nottzhunter was mine, i go with them and bag a few rabbits and hopefully a hare, all for the pot. my gun was not in pic because we were back home and the gun was packed away. but i guess in the future he will have to be more careful to keep them out the pic or make it obvious what kills are mine

he has no worries as a clear headshot wound is visible, bullshit because tiecel said so.it's probably where you drove a screwdriver through the poor hares head.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if a bit of common sense was used there'd be no aggro imo.atb dc

Its been that way for over 12 years but 1/2 the stupid c@nts on here just want a pat on the back and a bit of fame ..

Hows about making me a mod, i seem to be the only normal bloke on here somebody stop meeeeeeeeeeee

Posted Images

I think the main thing you have to fear is your photos being used in a propaganda

Campaign against what you love doing .

Once they are on the internet ,they are out there for ever.

You only have to look at the users online google bing and yahoo use bots to store all information and then it's only a click away to anyone in the world including the police rspca and the dirty antis that trawl looking to get some evidence against you .

Entirely up to the individual but there has been lads recently have their photos and names put over the net by antis .....

They name and "shame" and put it on their websites ,then anyone can take their own action they see fit ,from blood over your car to dog shit through the letter box.

• Like 1

the hare that was in the pic from nottzhunter was mine, i go with them and bag a few rabbits and hopefully a hare, all for the pot. my gun was not in pic because we were back home and the gun was packed away. but i guess in the future he will have to be more careful to keep them out the pic or make it obvious what kills are mine

he has no worries as a clear headshot wound is visible, bullshit because tiecel said so.it's probably where you drove a screwdriver through the poor hares head.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

c'mon walshie.you can do better than that.

• Like 1

I've never been overly keen on taking pictures of the bag, whether it be hunting, shooting or fishing. I have the odd few over the last few decades, but I have never felt the need to publish them. In the current climate, why the hell would you want to publish them in the public domain? on line electronic/digital imagery is so easily pinched and misused!

And if you really need pictures to prove you and yours ability to perform in the field, may I suggest that you take up a different type of "dogging".

• Like 6

I agree with you mate I understands don't bring the attention to yourself but there is so many loopholes in the law, a law posting a photo of a dead hare saying shot and retrieved gets a warning and spoke to like s shot by a mod, mod or no mod I garuntee how they talk to people on here wouldn't say a word to anyone on the outside, if the lad has said shot ant retrieved who are we to say he's lieing just because he hasn't got a gun in the back photo? I personally couldn't care a flying f**k if it's that big of an issue let the police do the investigating, I'm sure all receive a load of abuse now of the brown nosers that one day hope to be a mod themselves haha

You guarantee we wouldn't say anything to anyone? :laugh::laugh:

Tell you what mate, if you don't like the forum rules and don't like how it's moderated, why don't you try another one where cock-measuring is more acceptable?

Okay I garuntee you'd only say something once to my face :) I'm fully aware of the law and I agree certain things should be kept to ourselves but there's certain ways of talking to people that's what im trying to say...

Lol. OK Rambo. :thumbs:

If you think that pm was "talking to people like shit" you must be even thinner-skinned and more precious than the other complainers.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
  • Like 2

So what's the craic then lads do we stop posting on the hunting forums for fear of someone bieng offended ?

This ain't for the moderators this is aimed towards lads like myself who enjoy reading other people posts and the different terrains and what other lads get upto. So has the time now come to stop posting any outings on sites like these and just keep it to a close few ?

Its been that way for over 12 years but 1/2 the stupid c@nts on here just want a pat on the back and a bit of fame ..

• Like 8

So you put a pic up of a dead hare shot legally and fetched back by your lurcher = 100% legal, pic gets took down

Put up a video of foxes being legally killed on the lamp in Ireland also 100% legal, video stays up and everyone thinks its fine

1. Whats the difference both are 100% legal

2. Which 1 do you think does the most damage to fielsports

• Like 4

So you put a pic up of a dead hare shot legally and fetched back by your lurcher = 100% legal, pic gets took down

Put up a video of foxes being legally killed on the lamp in Ireland also 100% legal, video stays up and everyone thinks its fine

1. Whats the difference both are 100% legal

2. Which 1 do you think does the most damage to fielsports

Because a photo of a dog and hare (with no gun) could be misinterpreted. Couldn't it?

A dog and fox in Ireland is just that. And legal.

I agree about the damage to fieldsports but I don't think we should have to hide what we do to please the antis. If it's legal.

• Like 2

Pics should not to be taken down if the person posting states the hare had been shot and retrieved! Maybe a Mod will clarify this? There are t**ts out there who would get upset if it was a mouse getting retrieved! But if we do it right and post accordingly they haven't got a leg to stand on cause its LEGAL!

• Like 1