Prezzie Protocol ?

Continuing on the Xmas theme, there's the most important part - the prezzies !

My mum used to make us have breakfast first, but I've got a friend who waits until all the family are gathered for dinner.....

The good lady finds it difficult to wait, so she goes for it at a minute past midnight.... !

If you've got kids at home, they'll probably wake you up at some ungodly hour ?

When do you open yours ?

This year me and the mrs have decided not to get each other anything. Sad to say, there's nothing I want really and she's the same. We've been putting a cap on how much we spend on presents for each other for the last few years and now the cap is zero. :thumbs: We still get our lad stuff but at his age he will be coming home pissed the night before and wandering over to us in the morning just in time to walk down the pub for our traditional 12.01 drink.

What we don't get in presents we will more than make up for in food and drink.

52e3f36aa86.jpg

This year me and the mrs have decided not to get each other anything. Sad to say, there's nothing I want really and she's the same. We've been putting a cap on how much we spend on presents for each other for the last few years and now the cap is zero. :thumbs: We still get our lad stuff but at his age he will be coming home pissed the night before and wandering over to us in the morning just in time to walk down the pub for our traditional 12.01 drink.

52e3f36aa86.jpg

Cmon you have to get her somit mate

52e3f36aa86.jpg

Cmon you have to get her somit mate

Waking up next to Walshie is all any woman could ask for !

• Like 2

Whys everyone being so sensible whats all this just buying for the kids stuff all about aint Xmas about having fun get out and spend a few bob on the people around you what ever happened to " its the thought that counts " when you get a really shit present you didnt want :D

Edited by gnasher16

Got the Mrs a new sofa new curtains and cushions to match . A pair of boots a big glass dish a very large candle and a couple of cds. Youngest lad a quad and theven gear to go with it daughter a car .oldest son a hyab course and £500 cash. I'll end up with lots of socks and deodorant .every one opens their prezzies as soon as their eyes open

Aslong as it aint before 6 in mornong my kids open theres when they wake up, whilst eating selection boxes for brekkie,after all its christmas lol me and wife never buy anything for each other but there again we give kids a few quid each to spend on us, and if we want summat we just get it haha

i do like a selection box breakfast,,,i will be in a mood if nobody has baught me one.. :D