• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9ry4CNEhs

Another old pic

Posted Images

Nice well built looking pups hope you get the right homes for them. Good luck with the two youve kept. Atb

Cheers pal. I put a lot of time into them. You need to with pures i think. Hard to get them over here and as i like them a lot, i made my own. Mother is actually an import, she was a good bitch, she was on here a while back. :thumbs:

very nice them, and good price for a ped dog that, that will be healthy and long lived , not like lot ped dogs today bred just for looks or macho crap .!

• Like 1

Nice well built looking pups hope you get the right homes for them. Good luck with the two youve kept. Atb

Cheers pal. I put a lot of time into them. You need to with pures i think. Hard to get them over here and as i like them a lot, i made my own. Mother is actually an import, she was a good bitch, she was on here a while back. :thumbs:

very nice them, and good price for a ped dog that, that will be healthy and long lived , not like lot ped dogs today bred just for looks or macho crap .!

Cheers Bird. :thumbs:

Edited by Saluki246

My old saluki cross was a complete arse. He was good at the job but a fecker for other dogs. When looking for a pup this time around I was wary but the one I have from Fuji which has a good proportion of Saluki from Boots is a cracker. Sensitive but very trainable and a pleasure to have around. 9 and a half months old and lives to hunt already. I would certainly not be put off saluki blood in the future nad these are exceptional pups, full credit to you .

• Like 1

Think its just luck, the old Parti was a tit with other dogs his whole life and boss of our dogs till the day he died, yet the one he was reared next to was spot on and the dog that was reared next to him from same lines was perfect?

Kazak tazys. some may not like these, its how they do it over their, its where some of the places salukis and tazys come from, they been doing it for a long time. :thumbs:

turned it off after 24 seconds lol bunch of jackers lol

Kazak tazys. some may not like these, its how they do it over their, its where some of the places salukis and tazys come from, they been doing it for a long time. :thumbs:

Guy should have used that shovel to back fill them useless mutts

Guy should have used that shovel to back fill them useless mutts

Lol. seems that way, thats just the way they do it. Dose not mean its the way to do it either. :thumbs:

• 5 months later...