Who Are You Having Round For Dinner ?

growing up as one of ten kids i was always used to big gatherings, added friends uncles etc often 30+ for dinner, great memories. but when i moved out of london i worked about 12 christmas days in a row, didnt bother me.

nowadays i miss the big family days, but it will be my own family now (Mrs, 3 girls) first christmas with little Nell just 5 months old. i will be up with the kids around 6, go out at first liht for a couple of hours to check the stock, put a bit of feed out, dinner early afternoon, then back to work for an hour around 3 might take the oldest (6 year old) with me for a bit. should be a nice enough day.

Edited by beast
  • Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My house is a very open one, for many different reasons, and at the moment I,m up to eleven for dinner, but that could still rise to around fifteen, if someone chooses to have Christmas alone good luc

It's the first year I will be having Christmas day with my 14 year old son since he was 3 so I'm really looking forward to it

f***ing nobody because they are all 500 miles away !!..........love it !