Poachers On My Permission (What Would You Do?)

There's some dreamers on here f**k me, so your gunna show up on your own to some lads running dogs on your ground n your gunna stand there giving it the biggun? If you did that to some lads I know who poach a lot you'd spend the next week eating through a straw no matter how hard you are and katchum "game is nobody's until it gets caught" who do you think you are haha I tell ya what I'll give you a location where there's shit loads of sport for your dog I'll bet you as much as you like within 3 runs your dog be dead see if you have the same attitude then

that directed at me ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rape them

I see a lamp shining over on permission that I knew only I was supposed to be on a few nights ago, I just smiled to myself and thought thank f**k my bright lamp and shit dog have spooked everything f

I suspected this on my perm, that someone else was on it too, without permission. So i set a few decoys up a couple of dead rabbits staked into the ground and a squirrel cable tied to a tree. And set

Posted Images

Plywood cut out in the shape of a fox with cats eyes stuck on the front stick it bang in the middle of a field with some 6 inch nails sticking through it, wether they want to poach it again or not they'll have nondog to do it with! Just kidding the best thing is imtimidation, unless your willing to lose by giving them a hiding and getting a nick on the door by the police your better off with minimum confrontation, although I can't stand that fuckers I'd just call the old bill being abit of a poacher myself over the years I couldn't give a deck about farmers land owners or gamekeepers it was always the police that got me on my toes

I'm genuinely gobsmacked at every word of that
He was calling folk grasses on here other day lol
Mate your a proper f***ing gobshite you are im the opporsite of a grass but what would you do then ya f****n jock twat go all william Wallace on them? Silly c*nt I'm serving a suspended sentence now for doing over a cop you tit from experience a good hiding wouldn't teach me a lesson but getting nicked would
bla bla bla
Grow up lad, blah blah blah really how old are ya? By the looks of it you run a collie greyhound no wonder people are poaching it I bet there's shit loads on there if your the only lad with permission ya tit
What's wrong with a collie greyhound? Do you run a big bad bull x lol

So its okay for them to do land down road, but not yours, get over yaself ya dick, the game dont belong to nobody till it's caught

The permission belongs to me though. Utopia for me would be that I am the only person hunting on my permission.

And I bet that you wouldn't call me a dick if we were face to face pal

Maybe the landowners need to get someone else as their eyes and ears ....if you need to ask the question on here how to keep poachers of your land you are not the man for the job ....

poach.jpg

A farmer who woke up to this last month with lads poaching his ground and its been an ongoing problem has contacted me through another farmer ...when I get back I have got permission on his ground now and the poacher problem will be dealt with

are them vehicles stuck mik?

So its okay for them to do land down road, but not yours, get over yaself ya dick, the game dont belong to nobody till it's caught

The permission belongs to me though. Utopia for me would be that I am the only person hunting on my permission.

And I bet that you wouldn't call me a dick if we were face to face pal

Maybe the landowners need to get someone else as their eyes and ears ....if you need to ask the question on here how to keep poachers of your land you are not the man for the job ....

poach.jpg

A farmer who woke up to this last month with lads poaching his ground and its been an ongoing problem has contacted me through another farmer ...when I get back I have got permission on his ground now and the poacher problem will be dealt with

we have this problem on our farm.cutting fences and locks and driving everywhere.

Bang out of order and lazy.if they just parked up and walked nobody would know they had been there. Makes me livid

Plywood cut out in the shape of a fox with cats eyes stuck on the front stick it bang in the middle of a field with some 6 inch nails sticking through it, wether they want to poach it again or not they'll have nondog to do it with! Just kidding the best thing is imtimidation, unless your willing to lose by giving them a hiding and getting a nick on the door by the police your better off with minimum confrontation, although I can't stand that fuckers I'd just call the old bill being abit of a poacher myself over the years I couldn't give a deck about farmers land owners or gamekeepers it was always the police that got me on my toes

Mate your a proper f***ing gobshite you are im the opporsite of a grass but what would you do then ya f****n jock twat go all william Wallace on them? Silly c*nt I'm serving a suspended sentence now for doing over a cop you tit from experience a good hiding wouldn't teach me a lesson but getting nicked would
bla bla bla
Grow up lad, blah blah blah really how old are ya? By the looks of it you run a collie greyhound no wonder people are poaching it I bet there's shit loads on there if your the only lad with permission ya tit
correct my freind and my big bad bull cross is bad enough to give your collie greyhound nightmares haha

bla bla bla
correct my freind and my big bad bull cross is bad enough to give your collie greyhound nightmares haha
Okay All Just Phone The Police If It Did ?????
  • Like 1

Holy smoke, we got a cop calling warrior here haha

Yer big man you are whilst your behind ya computer screen ant you fella, put ya skirt back on ye haggis eating twat

• Like 1

Holy smoke, we got a cop calling warrior here haha

Yer big man you are whilst your behind ya computer screen ant you fella, put ya skirt back on ye haggis eating twat

Lol

How would you deal with them then my duck? I ant going to make myself look a twat by giving it the biggun by saying I'd smash them up on a public forum, and let's be honest you arrive at your permission and see a group of four blokes lamping you ant gunna do shit, so what else do you do? Do what most c**ts do and sit in your truck screaming and shouting at them? They'll be back, nobody likes a grass but round here if you have permission you have to guard it there's that many dog lads I ant sitting here saying I don't poach but from experience as a poacher I'd prefer a good hiding off a gamekeeper than having my name down on the police records linked with running dogs illegally

Nobody likes a grass full stop, not but.... fook off ye snake

Haha snake I ant no grass lad you tell me what you would do to stop them? I ant never rang the police on anyone it's always the other way round and anyone that knows me knows the score you jumped up bellend

Nobody likes a grass full stop, not but.... fook off ye snake

Haha snake I ant no grass lad you tell me what you would do to stop them? I ant never rang the police on anyone it's always the other way round and anyone that knows me knows the score you jumped up bellend

You said it , not me. What else would ye do to keep your name from being associated with dogs. Squeal on ye pals i fancy

Your obviously very different to me, if police were to show whilst I was out I ant fussed who I'm with I'm gone, if gamekeepers or anyone else show up I couldn't give a f**k, I get arrested for anything in straight down and I have kids, so no I won't be waiting for cops to come get me

blueboybilly there will always be poachers and then theres people with permission ,best advise I could give is just crack on with clearing the land ,you have the right to be on the land they don't ,the police are there to police the laws you are there to do a job clearing the rabbits ect ,if you do a good job there shouldn't be much for the poachers to run or shoot ,its not worth getting into fights on the land or causing poachers to seek revenge to the farm ,I just turn a blind eye as I'm on both sides of the fence ,I started as a prolific poacher and will never loose my routes ,I still walk my permission with the thought I'm poaching but if I get a pull ive the right to be on the land were in the passed I would have to be on my toes ,theres poachers and poachers and they can be a big difference between the 2 ,one will never leave a trace that hes been on the land and will respect it as his own ,knowing he will be back again when hes needing a few for the pot ,the others are just like thugs run for killing sake and leaving there catch ,causing mass stress on poor farmers by leaving gates open and letting cows sheep ect to go running loose down country lanes , blueboy its never nice when a farmer asks you to turn into a copper but like I say get your head down and clear that land ,ferrit shoot snare and run the lurchers ,don't worrie if theres nowt left for the poachers ,your farmer will see how good of a job you've done and pass your name onto many of his farmer pals ,be safe ,happyhunting atb bobza

• Like 2