To My Sunderland Mates That Traveled To Game Today

Sorry to hear the score Matty Eddie billy and mala /I know you thought you were going to win today lads but that's one thing with our north east teams/when you think its a cert to win we get our backsides kicked/safe journey home chaps

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats this a f****n youth club !........do they have better space invaders machines for f**k sake what a toby !

Its always comforting to know what an important club you are when clubs that are totally irrelevant to you at the opposite end of the country hope you go down !....personally i couldnt give a shit who

Changed my mind ,hope they finish bottom .

Football has changed over the last few years, keeping the ball was the norm that won matches and the foxes changed that last year and also beating Manc city without the ball just showed that, the games not over unless your 3 up but I'm enjoying the roller coaster prem.

I'm hopeing

For a

West ham

Palace

Swansea

Relegation

Prob going to be

Boro

Hull

Swansea

And there was me happy to see you back and you have to go and ruin it all between us ! Lol

Iv been told this place has went pretty shit of late

Where as Moochers seems to have taken off lol

Why aren't you on moochers then?

Whats this a f****n youth club !........do they have better space invaders machines for f**k sake what a toby !

• Like 4

I'm hopeing

For a

West ham

Palace

Swansea

Relegation

Prob going to be

Boro

Hull

Swansea

And there was me happy to see you back and you have to go and ruin it all between us ! Lol

Its always comforting to know what an important club you are when clubs that are totally irrelevant to you at the opposite end of the country hope you go down !....personally i couldnt give a shit who go,s down just as long as West Ham dont.

• Like 4

Funny how Sunderlands biggest fan with a hatred for West Ham went missing off here when they was playing at our track & field stadium last month but has now returned.....just coincidence i guess.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1