i just sat through most of a bbc show about the mark duggan shooting (i had to walk out of the room before the end as i was about to throw the tv through the window). how are they allowed to show programmes whivh are presented with such bias and lack of balanced opinion? disgraceful.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Police attempt to 'hard stop' a career criminal, who has a long record, including a history of violence - he is known to carry guns and has been involved in large scale drug trafficking. Intelligence

Thats the difference...... proper people who make a success from a criminal life want you to think they are straight normal people whereas gun toting hardmen who have never left the estate want you to

I can understand his mum and family being upset about his death, but when 'the 'community' hold candlelit vigils and cry "police brutality", my understanding goes out the window....   Why are they s

Police attempt to 'hard stop' a career criminal, who has a long record, including a history of violence - he is known to carry guns and has been involved in large scale drug trafficking. Intelligence indicates that he and his partners in crime are likely to be armed and to violently resist arrest.

During the operation, the man is shot and killed - and I care, because.....?

• Like 8

If the c**t was white and had the same rap sheet the cops would be hero's the UK is going down a steep slippery slop lads and I fear we're right behind u. How come we never hear of blacks or yellow c**ts been racist to whites on tv or media because it is happening and media turn a blind eye incase they hurt feelings. I've a 1 year old lad here now it scaryto thing wwhat it'll be like when he's my age?. Bit of a rant be it boils my piss lately

• Like 1

Duggan, from what I gather has a white mom so why focus on the black side of his herratige?

Just as much white as he was black.....

Can't imagine what it's like having a son shot but c'mon, his mom and mates knew exactly what his game was but cry foul when he is stopped..... I personally think the cost of a few rounds is far cheaper than paying for him to be in and out of jail on top of any other benefits he received. The fella was a wrong un and got what was coming.

Zero sympathy!

Matt

• Like 3

Never no mention how the feker got his money for his life style of clubbing exspensive cloths and swaning about in taxi's not to mention keeping a few women I bet it wernt from putting a pair of steel toe cap boots on and doing an honest days graft f**k him and his sort the world is a better place with one less like him.

• Like 5

I was meaning to watch it, but forgot about it............from the preview I saw there seem to be some conspiracy angle, am I right?

Shit happens to folk who lead that kind of life......giving this guy special attention, sets a dangerous precedent imo

It did look like he had slung the gun tbh .I cannot understand why the owner of the gun was not lifted before this happend.

If they are dealing with this stuff on a daily basis mistakes will be made....

If duggan was working hard in a 9-5, would he of got himself shot.......probably not.

That's not being judgemental, I've know plenty of folk living outside of the law, some I've regarded as good friends, but if you bite off more than you can chew.....spare me the tears.

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

I can understand his mum and family being upset about his death, but when 'the 'community' hold candlelit vigils and cry "police brutality", my understanding goes out the window....

Why are they so ready to defend a man who brought crime to their neighbourhood, a man who had no issue with carrying and using illegal guns, who happily sold drugs to their children amd helped created an atmosphere so fearful that young boys carry weapons ? People are robbed, and their houses burgled, to pay for the drugs that he sold....

Why do young men want to emulate someone like that, and why is someone who contributed nothing to anyone, except himself, treated like a hero ?

I genuinely don't get it !

• Like 7

You can see a liar when you see one and not one of those officers on that documentary had the honest look about them it was all wrong I think they shot him beacuse they had the wrong signal like him having his hands concealed and the gun was still in the taxi but planted to make it justgull to shoot