Fox Calling Daytime.pre Ban.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i used to get bored trying call them out of cover but if i spotted one in the distance id call them over,sometimes they fly in like today,other times not a chance   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6

i have done alot! if you get it right with wind and you position you can have a good do......   few lads off here have seen me call foxes in broad daylight pre ban......and the same lads have seen m

You forgot to mention that where you go you don't squeak them you rustle them with a Maccy D or KFC wrapper.

I think the Aussie bloke is called aundre and I think it's whistling foxes and what a shot he is to.

Thats The one mate,he is the same guy who caught a great white on handline and shot it with a shotgun.

That's him mate but ya going back a good few years with them dvds he does kangaroos to

• Like 1

TOMO will remember,i am sure he mentioned the guy before but theres a DVD out showing an aussie guy shooting loads in daytime after calling them in,done it once or twice with urban fox.

Andre Georgescu, he had shark hunting videos out aswell, only saw clips of them, but they looked feckin intense, wrestling with a shark on a line, shotgun in the other hand, some boy lol
  • Like 1

Late summer evenings calling them out of woods onto stubble fields was the best success I had at calling by day ,call it day but the light was just starting to go when we had best success,preffered to leave them till Xmas better stronger and more fiery then,shame it's all behind us now.

Edited by downsview
  • Like 1

Unbelievable the distance Andre was shooting the kangaroos! He would pan back with the camera and you would think for f**k's sake! Got one of his whistles bit hard to get in to and to be honest I didn't have much success with it but probably in the right hands or mouth might be a different story lol

• Like 1

Unbelievable the distance Andre was shooting the kangaroos! He would pan back with the camera and you would think for f**k's sake! Got one of his whistles bit hard to get in to and to be honest I didn't have much success with it but probably in the right hands or mouth might be a different story lol

I never saw the kangaroo one,had the fox and the shark one,different country different type of people,they arent as shackled or have our restrictions.

Funnily enough never saw the shark one only clips of it on the other videos! Got to agree with you different world really, I remember him going on sheep stations in the outback with many thousands of acres where foxes had never seen people and was shooting really high numbers Wish I was there definitely lol

• Like 1

I have whistled foxes daytime plenty of times in the past in very isolated rural areas and have had good success. There are plenty of DVDs of people doing it. I have tried to do it where I live which is semi rural and I have had no success as yet. My dogs don't really help though as they don't like to sit still. I haven't tried in a while, probably due to the lack of success, this thread reminded me to get back out there and keep trying.

• Like 2

I had one with a leather lanyard I found it better when you curled your tongue to the roof of your mouth I squeezed mine down about a quarter of as inch and found it better for close in calling but still found the hand better

I had one with a leather lanyard I found it better when you curled your tongue to the roof of your mouth I squeezed mine down about a quarter of as inch and found it better for close in calling but still found the hand better

TOMO will remember,i am sure he mentioned the guy before but theres a DVD out showing an aussie guy shooting loads in daytime after calling them in,done it once or twice with urban fox.

Andre Georgescu, he had shark hunting videos out aswell, only saw clips of them, but they looked feckin intense, wrestling with a shark on a line, shotgun in the other hand, some boy lol

H e was some shot on they Roos ..and I cant remember how many foxes he had in one night but the whole truck was covered with foxes hanging off it ....I met farmer when doing a 4x4 course outside Adelaide that knew him....The lads whole farm had been ruined by a bush fire it was just burnt grass as far as you could see apart from around his farm buildings where he had been spraying water ....When I went back about 6 months late I heard his wife had tried to kill here self and ended up in the loony bin with all the stress .....there was the remains of a big tree that was still smouldering and that was nearly a month after the fire ....theres a few fox calling vids from Oz but totally different than here ....some of these foxes dont know what human is so have no fear of man and are very easily called in

Edited by MIK
  • Like 2

I got that DVD of TOMO and I've just remembered I gave it to a guy from oz that I was working in Brunei with last year ....he was showing me some hunting vids of him and his sons hunting Roos on YouTube ....and I gave him a shot of the DVD and I didn't get it back .....he had never heard of the guy Andre