D Lloyd Lamps

What a fantastic service I ordered lamp yesterday ( friday ) 10.30 am & lamp arrived today ( saturday) & plus a free gift of a really good quality game carrier ideal for just putting in your pocket until needed. Cant wait to get out tonite & try lamp & hopefully get to use carrier aswell. Once again Thankyou Dai Excellent service ??

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All this fuss over a lamp ,hope any of you never Have any real crisis in your lives .

My veiw today when I was walking bruce lolno as good at night

Got a new bag for my lamping nights

Posted Images

Gaz I went for pro hunter 125 red/white led. Ive never liked filters & all messing flipping them up or on & off lamp etc. Looks a nice little lamp. Ive already got plr 500 & like it. Love the fact no leads & battery to get tangled etc & very light weight. ? Atb

• Like 1

Gaz I went for pro hunter 125 red/white led. Ive never liked filters & all messing flipping them up or on & off lamp etc. Looks a nice little lamp. Ive already got plr 500 & like it. Love the fact no leads & battery to get tangled etc & very light weight. ? Atb

I've not seen that one mate. Let me know how you get on with it.

I used it for the red the other night was handy we got a fox close with it :thumbs:
  • Like 1

Just got back from trying new lamp & plzd with it. Not the best nite to try it as very bright out no cloud & frost setting in. Only saw three rbts but dogs had no problem spotting & running them on red light. Only two small niggles i dont like usb charging connection & you cant turn it straight off from red light. But both minor things. I wouldve loved to have had this sort of lamp when i first started in early 90's. Was out 2 1/2 hrs & didnt run out of battery. All in all i'm well plzd with it ? So once again cheers Dai ??

• Like 1

You won't need the game carrier

The thing is Mik as I see it.

You are fortunate to be earning good money you've let us all know on numerous occasions over the yrs.

Now there's some young lads out there just starting a family wife kids house etc.

And no doubt things are probably a bit tight money wise for them.

And especially at this time of year with xmas just around the corner.

Most of the lads on here feed there dogs the best they can and look after there dogs better than most pet owners.

As in feeding exercising worming etc.

And can't afford a £300 lamp set up.

So 1 of Lloyd's lamp for £50 allows them to get out in the field for a shine.

Now if you offered to buy everyone a new lamp and lithium and swop it for there d.lloyd lamps that would be great.

But you aint gonna do that so maybe its best stop ridiculing lads who use them.

As maybe it's there only option.

You sound like a broken record constantly having a dig about the lamps.

Quite sad really.

• Like 6