Would You For £1000,000

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope, I'd have beat the person asking to a pulp with his f***ing box. Money comes and money gos, being able to look at yourself as a man in the mirror every morning is much more valuable.

Tony Blair please  

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put

Posted Images

I'm being honest here, even if I knew it was everyone on this forum getting snuffed I'd press the button quicker than you can say blueberry pie, nothing personal like.

You would be dumb enough to do that i can picture you now doing a bit of shadow boxing then pressing the button saying i want every member on thl dead then the realisation hitting you as you die.

• Like 2

There's a very short list of things i wouldn't do for a million quid.

Would you lick michael bubles rim

For a million in cash. Yes.

Oohhhhh..........look the other way lads and walk away whistling ! Lol

• Like 2

A million in cash isn't just a nice bit of cash. It's a life-changing amount of money. Or at least it would be for me.

I remember the banter down the pub, like would you shag Ann Widdecombe for a million quid and blokes saying no way! WTF is wrong with them. A million could pay for a lot of counselling to get over the trauma.

The long and the short of it is I wouldn't do something I considered fundamentally immoral for a million, but distasteful, unpleasant, disgusting... bring it on! :D

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put yourself on the line.

Sitting in the comfort of your home and doing something f***ing horrible to someone else, a comete stranger without anyone knowing about it or any risk to yourself is just being a f***ing no mark.

Now I might be the only one who ever knows that I did something low but I'd still know......and personally I couldn't do it, not for any amount.

You may get a lot of cash but the cost to yourself as a man would be too high for me.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 8

I'm being honest here, even if I knew it was everyone on this forum getting snuffed I'd press the button quicker than you can say blueberry pie, nothing personal like.

You would be dumb enough to do that i can picture you now doing a bit of shadow boxing then pressing the button saying i want every member on thl dead then the realisation hitting you as you die.

You are already dead, brain dead that is.....

I would be doing the human race a massive favour extinguishing such a waste of precious oxygen like yourself.... ?

It's an interesting concept whatever, I look at it like this......it's not like being in combat or holding up a security van or whatever......those things take bottle, a bit of moral fibre.....you put yourself on the line.

Sitting in the comfort of your home and doing something f***ing horrible to someone else without anyone knowing about it or any risk to yourself is just being a f***ing no mark.

Now I might be the only one who ever knows that I did something low but I'd still know......and personally I couldn't do it, not for any amount.

You may get a lot of cash but the cost to yourself as a man would be too high for me.

Isit true them boxes open with out spraying the ink if you crack them under water lol

Sitting in the comfort of your home and doing something f***ing horrible to someone else without anyone knowing about it or any risk to yourself is just being a f***ing no mark.

Isit true them boxes open with out spraying the ink if you crack them under water lol

I wouldn't know, I have never worked in the banking industry mate.

Put it in the freezer for a few days.