Cheap Property

Her business she flogged for 50 odd grand,after she cleared her debts? she was left with 17 bags,its unclear what happened to his cash,he actually said he had 2 mercs and was doing well but didnt clear up where his cash went when he left america.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So true we were living just to pay a huge mortgage, when we talked about moving to the country I was always eyeing up houses just out of reach with all the things I dreamt of like a few acres, period

I don't think you have to move a million miles away to find peace... I moved just 10 miles away 10years ago from my home town and it's like another world. The only downside was it wasn't cheap but me

ha! was wicker ones but cardboard ones are now the vogue!   Most people are suited to the staying within the parameters which theyve grown up in, those parameters are probably nice places - comfy an

Her business she flogged for 50 odd grand,after she cleared her debts? she was left with 17 bags,its unclear what happened to his cash,he actually said he had 2 mercs and was doing well but didnt clear up where his cash went when he left america.

Probably like most people these days, mercs were on lease.