Best Stud Dog Producing To Use

Was your mate j d then north Hants courser ? and did he by him from a train station from a roofer as I think the man advertised them on the ad mag

j d didn't have him from a pup my mate w m got him from leicester station mate. I could of had for £10 at one time :thumbs: didn't want him sold to jd for £300 a lot of money for a dog them days

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good points made there, too easy to go running to the few big named dogs though, there are equally useful dogs out there belonging to lads that keep a low profile

Try to find a dog or bitch good confirmation thats gone through its working life doing what it should without serious injury. These 3/4/5 are not regular and what quality of the quarry. A dog that is

Bulldozer would be my choice if I was ever gona bred a litter best dog about for the last 10 years won everything never lost a match but the ways things are going on fen with the clowns driving the l

Bulldozer would be my choice if I was ever gona bred a litter best dog about for the last 10 years won everything never lost a match but the ways things are going on fen with the clowns driving the land f**k breeding pups it's finished

You right there all this driving the land is making it 10 times worse than it already is. And bulldozer is defo the best dog there seems to be plenty of ok bitches about just very few dogs doing there job.

Just to remind people, about Lucas and the bulldozer, match,, a draw 2each and the owner of bulldozer wouldnt slip the day before the match, Lucas ran 4 done4, which in my book was crazy, seeing that he was going to match allegedly,the best dog in England, The dog traveled all the way from Ireland, car then ferry crossing, then down into the south east of England, the dog was then sleeping in the van or strange kenells, Now lads I have done the journey several times and at the end of the day you are knackered, I am not here to promote Lucas I only like to see fair play, To MR, Powers I have a bitch she is rising 4

sired by Lucas, out of good bitch, that spent her life running in Scotland, bring your champion up to Scotland, and we can have a couple of runs,

After all Lucas has never left nothing, so you have nothing to fear, only that wee fella with the long ears, again all i ever here is how good they are down on the

Fens, so this will be like taking sweets of a baby, up in Scotland we have had more than a weeks frost so mr long ears is getting up on his toes,

• Like 4

Dogs dont run dogs or men they run the hares. So all the bull doesnt mean diddly squat its how good the hares are that jump up andif the dog is up for the run. . Diffent days different locations and weather and different hares results can be reversed thats what makes the coursing job so interesting, Pitting dog against the hare not hype ,foggy recollections of events or even down right distortion of actual facts and events. Get out enjoy the day whatever the outcome tomorrowis a different day.

• Like 1

Just to remind people, about Lucas and the bulldozer, match,, a draw 2each and the owner of bulldozer wouldnt slip the day before the match, Lucas ran 4 done4, which in my book was crazy, seeing that he was going to match allegedly,the best dog in England, The dog traveled all the way from Ireland, car then ferry crossing, then down into the south east of England, the dog was then sleeping in the van or strange kenells, Now lads I have done the journey several times and at the end of the day you are knackered, I am not here to promote Lucas I only like to see fair play, To MR, Powers I have a bitch she is rising 4

sired by Lucas, out of good bitch, that spent her life running in Scotland, bring your champion up to Scotland, and we can have a couple of runs,

After all Lucas has never left nothing, so you have nothing to fear, only that wee fella with the long ears, again all i ever here is how good they are down on the

Fens, so this will be like taking sweets of a baby, up in Scotland we have had more than a weeks frost so mr long ears is getting up on his toes,

Scotland and Ireland is shite land why would I won't to travel from Lincolnshire were in my opinion as good a hare in the country and land your fault u live there thanks anyway
  • Like 2

Scotland and Ireland is shite land why would I won't to travel from Lincolnshire were in my opinion as good a hare in the country and land your fault u live there thanks anyway
tThe runs might not last five or more minutes up here, and a dog might not get to use their stamina as much, but the dogs have got to use their agility and other tactics, any running is better than no running, if nothing else it's a day away from the hammerheads driving your land
  • Like 1

c,mon mints , auld borders called you out lol . Best take this conversation to another venue .
  • Like 1