Best Stud Dog Producing To Use

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good points made there, too easy to go running to the few big named dogs though, there are equally useful dogs out there belonging to lads that keep a low profile

Try to find a dog or bitch good confirmation thats gone through its working life doing what it should without serious injury. These 3/4/5 are not regular and what quality of the quarry. A dog that is

Bulldozer would be my choice if I was ever gona bred a litter best dog about for the last 10 years won everything never lost a match but the ways things are going on fen with the clowns driving the l

Lucas breeding top secret mate don't matter how he is bred he does the job and produces top class pups look at laddie the street accident coursing bitch gets out gets mated by a mongrel not known to anyone then returns home drops pups and hey presto you got laddie I'll say no more lol

Laddie the accident was no accident he was born 5 streets from my house but in the past I have heard of a few decent dogs coming from coursing bred dogs to lamping bitches that said this does not mean the bitches we're useless on the fen the same said bitches might of been able to mix it on the fen if they was ran there from a young age and conditioned to it and like people of said before just because there dogs are not plastered all over the internet doesn't not mean there isn't some very good stud dogs under the radar so to speak but if you don't here about them then you must follow the sheep and go paying a 1000 pound a stud for these high profile dogs and take your chance

• Like 1

Laddie the accident was no accident he was born 5 streets from my house but in the past I have heard of a few decent dogs coming from coursing bred dogs to lamping bitches that said this does not mean the bitches we're useless on the fen the same said bitches might of been able to mix it on the fen if they was ran there from a young age and conditioned to it and like people of said before just because there dogs are not plastered all over the internet doesn't not mean there isn't some very good stud dogs under the radar so to speak but if you don't here about them then you must follow the sheep and go paying a 1000 pound a stud for these high profile dogs and take your chance

was Laddie bred off a saddle marked bitch called Sally?

Lucas breeding top secret mate don't matter how he is bred he does the job and produces top class pups look at laddie the street accident coursing bitch gets out gets mated by a mongrel not known to anyone then returns home drops pups and hey presto you got laddie I'll say no more lol

Edited by Gilbey

Not trying to be funny bud but that sound like one of those romantic stores that just gets banded about, just to make a line sound better :thumbdown:

i seen laddie run loads my mate brought him as pup for £6 still got some pics of him somewhere :thumbs: didn't start killing till he was about 2 years old.

Edited by northantscourser

And not sure if the bitches name was sally Gilbey I will ask me pal tommorow and my pals hopefully writing a book about the old merlin eve rebel eve era and coursing dogs spanning 40 years it will all be in there how he was bred and why people thought he had fox hound in and stuff

And not sure if the bitches name was sally Gilbey I will ask me pal tommorow and my pals hopefully writing a book about the old merlin eve rebel eve era and coursing dogs spanning 40 years it will all be in there how he was bred and why people thought he had fox hound in and stuff

remember a fella saying this Sally off his line/family had produced Laddie that's all.