Tackling Child Abuse In Turkey........?

I was half-listening to the news when this caught my ear. I consulted Professor Google, to make sure I'd heard it right, and sure enough....

another rare occasion when I'm lost for words !

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/turkish-bill-to-clear-men-of-child-sex-assault-if-the-marry-their-victims

I was half-listening to the news when this caught my ear. I consulted Professor Google, to make sure I'd heard it right, and sure enough....

another rare occasion when I'm lost for words !

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/turkish-bill-to-clear-men-of-child-sex-assault-if-the-marry-their-victims

the only way to tame these beasts is to boycott your local kebab van,

another rare occasion when I'm lost for words !https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/18/turkish-bill-to-clear-men-of-child-sex-assault-if-the-marry-their-victims

the only way to tame these beasts is to boycott your local kebab van,

Yep that will show them.

• Like 1

its intresting that the age of concent in turkey is 18,,,,wich is a good thing in my mind...

yet in germany its just 14,,,,there was case thrown out of court there last week,,,the parants of a 15 year old girl trying to get the court to stop her having a relationship with her uncle,,,not a blood unckle but by marrage, they had been together since she was 14 nothing the court coud do

its intresting that the age of concent in turkey is 18,,,,wich is a good thing in my mind...

yet in germany its just 14,,,,there was case thrown out of court there last week,,,the parants of a 15 year old girl trying to get the court to stop her having a relationship with her uncle,,,not a blood unckle but by marrage, they had been together since she was 14 nothing the court coud do

I just googled Holland & it's 16, but sex between an adult & a young person is permitted between the age of 12-16 if consensual...wtf? Is that a contradiction?

There's a Turkish barbers near me and one of them is very handy with the rohypnol on fifteen sixteen year old girls

It's getting visited by lots of transit driving men soon

Long overdue

Am I reading this right there is a Turkish barbers selling drugged teenage girls to men in vans?

There's a Turkish barbers near me and one of them is very handy with the rohypnol on fifteen sixteen year old girls

It's getting visited by lots of transit driving men soon

Long overdue

Am I reading this right there is a Turkish barbers selling drugged teenage girls to men in vans?

I think "transit driving men" refers to Her Majesty's Constabulary........