Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

That's right mate, started in 1966, the year before i was born, yet in the late 70's when i was a mad keen kid, i knew who they were and wanted to join... How many kids know that today??

This year 'should' have been a massive year for the club, every on line hunting dog site should know about it through massive promotion...

That's right mate, started in 1966, the year before i was born, yet in the late 70's when i was a mad keen kid, i knew who they were and wanted to join... How many kids know that today??

This year 'should' have been a massive year for the club, every on line hunting dog site should know about it through massive promotion...

I must admit i have been let down by whats happened for the 50th. It hasn't been good at all.

Is there any representatives in Scotland

There is a area for the Scottish Borders. If that's to far for you to travel and you have a few lads interested you could always start your own area up
Borders is a bit far from me , not really got much time to be organising something like to be honest , I looked into it a few years ago and there was a rep in larkhall area but tried contacting him with no joy,

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to implode , north wales left and began there own club and the last show of theirs i went to was very good , Clubs are a nice place to meet and chat digging or bullshit lol but i think terrier rescue /clubs hey day is gone , bellman and flint , single terrier to ground, cheap mini digger hire even most farms now have their own all played there part as did large terrier shows for coin , and the working dog no longer welcome scared what joe public would think , as the clubs became PC, a f***ing waste of time as far as i'm concerned as terrier work is a minority pass time/way of life even frowned upon by other field sports trying to pander to others drove a lot of terrier men away from clubs and left a lot of show boys in charge ... i think if clubs want members back they need to remember their terriers are working dogs not show ponys run smaller shows where every one knows every one and if they don't know some one well you f**k them off or is a fiver from them worth more ? ... would be nice to see the FMWT doing well again but i can't see it sorry ......all ways remember your terriers, protect them from

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 17

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to implode , north wales left and began there own club and the last show of theirs i went to was very good , Clubs are a nice place to meet and chat digging or bullshit lol but i think terrier rescue /clubs hey day is gone , bellman and flint , single terrier to ground, cheap mini digger hire even most farms now have their own all played there part as did large terrier shows for coin , and the working dog no longer welcome scared what joe public would think , as the clubs became PC, a f***ing waste of time as far as i'm concerned as terrier work is a minority pass time/way of life even frowned upon by other field sports trying to pander to others drove a lot of terrier men away from clubs and left a lot of show boys in charge ... i think if clubs want members back they need to remember their terriers are working dogs not show ponys run smaller shows where every one knows every one and if they don't know some one well you f**k them off or is a fiver from them worth more ? ... would be nice to see the FMWT doing well again but i can't see it sorry ......all ways remember your terriers, protect them from

on the ball!√
  • Like 1

Good post Glyn. Hit the nail on the head

I know there were a few lads on here including myself interested in purchasing a video which was supposed to be available promoting what the club was all about! Haven't heard anything since!

I know buddy i haven't forgotten about that but i can only ask the people above above me. This is a prime example of why the club's struggling