Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

Wonder what was happening to the club.... You never see a stand no more at shows... They don't wright up year books any more.. Got told that they were gonna put a donate link on the web site which they haven't ..ther was quite a few people going to donate after the rescue they did in Manchester... Just think that they don't promote it eny more as alot of young lads haven't herd of it who are coming in to the game

• Like 4

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i

I believe all our 'governing bodies' (is that the right wording?) Need a huge promotional drive for the people who could/should be joining them. To me they've almost skipped two generations of hunters.. People who will join, pay subs, help, enhance and promote.

The F&MWTC is such a prestigious club with a fantastic ethic, aim and long history (Cyril Tyson was a founder member FFS!!) Every man who puts a terrier to ground should be a member, no if's, but's or maybe's.... The F&M need to keep in house politics and squabling out of it, stick to its basic constitution and promote, promote, promote...

I believe all our 'governing bodies' (is that the right wording?) Need a huge promotional drive for the people who could/should be joining them. To me they've almost skipped two generations of hunters.. People who will join, pay subs, help, enhance and promote.

The F&MWTC is such a prestigious club with a fantastic ethic, aim and long history (Cyril Tyson was a founder member FFS!!) Every man who puts a terrier to ground should be a member, no if's, but's or maybe's.... The F&M need to keep in house politics and squabling out of it, stick to its basic constitution and promote, promote, promote...

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

• Like 7

Well said Bronson...but they don't promote it anymore so on my mind how are the up coming hunters gonna know about it... They have 30 grand in the account I am sure they can spend some and promote what they stand for ..

• Like 1