Fell Am Moorland Wtc ???????

Kents back up and running again now buddy the lad who the new rep is trying to get it back to its former glory,if any lads are interested maby some of the old members might help the lad out and point him in the right direction

come on lee where are you put a plug in for your area lol

There ain't even that many lads working terriers now in kent as there was that used to turn up every month yrs ago.

Yeah you are right downsouth but like ratface says it would be nice to meet and know the old faces they could bring their knowlage to the table so if any of you lads are on here please pm me or anyone wanting to come along to the kent meeting can also do the same atb lee

• Like 1

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was a member for 20 years from mid 80' , North wales was a big well run club , but the FMWT club was suffering from ego's from all around the country and a a lot of back biting the club began to i

Fantastic post 100 percent agree!!

More publicity, more advertisement in places such as the Countrymans Weekly and EDRD, upto date website, regular meetings to air views etc, a regular yearbook the list is endless. Like has been said i